- Registered on: 2010-02-02
- Last connection: 2020-12-21
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2021-08-13)
- 02:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #94146: Scroll bar is hiding module menu if collapsed
- This happens in Firefox with v11.5.0-dev master.
Left side of screenshot - Chrome 93.0.4577.82
Right side of screens...
- 01:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #95220 (In Progress): Missing padding at login for password reset
- 01:36 TYPO3 Core Epic #95236 (Accepted): Backend UI layout issues
- A collection of any issues related to visual quality, such as:
* misaligned elements
* inconsistent padding
- 02:12 TYPO3 Core Task #95092 (Resolved): Simplify pagination widget usage across multiple modules
- The pagination widget in the Redirects, Backend Users, and Extensions modules shows all the time, even when there is ...
- 13:03 TYPO3 Core Task #95081 (Closed): Hide form manager list pagination if there is only one page
- The pagination widget in the form management list adds clutter (and no useful functionality) when there is only one p...
- 12:19 TYPO3 Core Feature #84849: Allow links and some HTML tags in label, description, static text, validators, and emailBody
- Easily add form fields in the RTE by selecting from the available identifiers:
- 12:16 TYPO3 Core Feature #84849: Allow links and some HTML tags in label, description, static text, validators, and emailBody
- Here are a few screen shots showing the new functionality.
- 13:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #93895: Linkvalidator report doesn't list discovered bad links if the page is hidden
- I'm sorry about the lack of detail in my report.
Steps to reproduce (v10.4.14, core only, default Page TSconfig):
- 19:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #93895: Linkvalidator report doesn't list discovered bad links if the page is hidden
- The issue is that with mod.linkvalidator.linkhandler.reportHiddenRecords = 0, the Linkvalidator will still (manually)...
- 18:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #93895 (New): Linkvalidator report doesn't list discovered bad links if the page is hidden
- As an editor, I want to view the list of bad links even if the selected page is hidden.
Bug: I can see that there ...
Also available in: Atom