- Registered on: 2010-02-16
- Last connection: 2014-11-04
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Inactive Member, 2010-07-02)
- 21:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #59829: Uncaught TYPO3 Exception #1310027933
- No problem with me, but I hoped to see this resolved in code with my patch... ;)
- 16:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #61251 (Closed): Hidden domains & admin panel show hidden records
- *My environment*
We have a site with multiple domains, these domains are used for different stages in the dev proces...
- 13:26 Caretaker Bug #59378: Wrong TYPO3 Version in caretaker_instance
- Besides depending op TYPO3 6.x, it is also depending on at least PHP 5.3 due to the usage of name spaces. See:
- 21:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #59829: Uncaught TYPO3 Exception #1310027933
- I tried to test it on 6.2 as well, but my website required too much effort to make it compatible, consuming time I do...
- 23:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #59829 (Closed): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception #1310027933
- An exception occured during the rendering of an Extbase query in a custom extension. My method in the repository:
- 12:25 Caretaker Feature #28884: Wildcard support for Operation_CheckPathExists
- Any news on this? Will it be accepted or rejected? Any chance on giving an ETA?
- 10:53 Caretaker Feature #28884: Wildcard support for Operation_CheckPathExists
- Attached also the unittests for this feature
- 10:26 Caretaker Feature #28884 (Resolved): Wildcard support for Operation_CheckPathExists
- to ensure some file types dont exist, a wildcard check is very desirable; e.g. no .tgz files in the web root. I teste...
- 22:38 TYPO3 Core Feature #24039 (Closed): The TYPO3 DB API can support mysql_fetch_object to retreive a record as ...
- The current database API does not utilize the PHP function to retreive a record as a model object. The attached patch...
- 00:11 Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) Major Feature #8974: Database Model
- Jo Hasenau wrote:
> @Lieuwe: Could you make a CGL conform patch for the TYPO3_DB class that we can attach to the ...
Also available in: Atom