- Registered on: 2011-06-27
- Last connection: 2020-11-26
- Academic Commitee (Co-Leader, 2016-09-29)
- 13:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #92936: Preview and FE Edit
- A user logged in the backend using eg. the first domain, he can only use feedit and the admpanel with this.
If you w...
- 19:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #92936 (New): Preview and FE Edit
- In all of our instances it is not possible to use adminpanel and feedit, accept in the first domain.
So an editor c...
- 18:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #25021: Create page via drag'n'drop does not respect TCAdefaults in pagets
- In 6.2.19 this bug is still not fixed. We are using the extension from Ernesto Baschny and the userinformation (usern...
- 16:03 Job Fair Bug #60371: Wrong action
- Hi Daniel,
sorry, but I was in a hospital. Today, I saw you fixed it, yes, it works fine.
By the way, is it possi...
- 12:26 Job Fair Bug #60371 (Closed): Wrong action
- If I try to add a new contact in the backendformular, I can create a new "sector".
The search feature is not avail...
- 09:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #32292: Page within a mountpoint using "Show Content from Page" results in 503 header
- I've tested Mountpoints in a clean installation TYPO3 4.7.7 with PHP 5.3 (testversion on Mittwald, there are only 4 p...
- 15:20 register4cal Bug #28416 (Resolved): disableUnregister
- the disableUnregister has no functionallity. I solved it with a css -> style display: none. I tried to comment ###unr...
- 15:14 register4cal Feature #28414 (Resolved): Show free places
- It would be very nice to see the free places of an event, whatever persons are logged in, or not.
- 10:48 Frontend News Feature #27711 (Closed): Datafields
- A editor should have the right to set start/stop rights for a new news item.
- 10:46 Frontend News Feature #27710 (Closed): date2cal for date-/archive-field
- It would be very helpful to have date2cal functions instead of selectorboxes.
Also available in: Atom