- Registered on: 2010-03-10
- Last connection: 2013-05-23
- 10:00 Translation Team Bug #48169 (Resolved): Danish translations have not been properly built for about half a year
I, and especially many others, have painstakingly translated some huge extensions to Danish ("da"), namely ...
- 15:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #35210: indexed search errors etc. after update
- Bug is present in 4.7 release as well, even after several database compare/updates, and a reinstall just for the heck...
- 12:59 pt_extlist Bug #36604: Exception: "Serialization of Closure is not allowed"
the patch seems to work. I'd like to help out further, but I haven't the slightest idea of where to start....
- 12:06 pt_extlist Bug #36604 (Closed): Exception: "Serialization of Closure is not allowed"
- pt_extlist version: 0.5.0
pt_extbase version: 0.1.4
I tried running YAG, which is dependent on pt_extlist, on a f...
- 11:38 Email Address Subscription Bug #36504 (Resolved): SR's authentication code does not match the one from DirectMail
this issue has plagued me for some time on several installations, and I'm not sure if it's my configuration t...
- 13:08 Direct Mail Bug #35895 (Rejected): DirectMail is unable to send test mails
- Hey all,
I have no idea whether or not this relates to issue #27863, but anyway:
The newest DirectMail (2.7.0) ...
- 16:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #32214 (Closed): language_alt doesn't work
- Imagine an old extension back from the 4.5-days, whose language file comes in two flavors:
dk (old f...
- 16:33 Direct Mail Bug #27863 (Closed): Serialized mailContent disappears upon re-extraction from database
- This issue is heavily related to issue #27242, but I can't seem to set up a "proper" link. Anyway...
It seems that...
- 15:51 Advanced Frontend Editing Bug #6704: drag and drop throws popup message: no destination pointer found. With templavoila
- 'smee again,
updating to TV 1.4.1 didn't work, at least. As for updating feeditadvanced, that will have to wait 't...
- 15:29 Advanced Frontend Editing Bug #6704: drag and drop throws popup message: no destination pointer found. With templavoila
- Hello Ralf,
the error occurs with all kinds of content element types. The weird thing is that one "text" element s...
Also available in: Atom