- Registered on: 2011-07-25
- Last connection: 2017-06-27
- 19:25 Core Feature #70979: Usability: Better handling of multiple versions in Extension Mangager
- Thank you for the feedback. I think it is fixed with 7.6 as well.
- 15:23 Grid Elements Bug #80838: Save & Update issue - tx_gridelements_container set to 0 on a lot of tt_content datasets
- I've also had this problem. It causes colpos=0 to be set on multiple tt_content elements because not just tx_gridelem...
- 11:15 Core Feature #80092 (New): Reliably upgrade TYPO3 (patch/ release updates) from command line (cli)
- *My current problem:*
Continually enhancing Upgrade mechanism for TYPO3 patch update (m.m.a >> m.m.b) from command...
- 11:51 Core Bug #73630: flexform data is not deleted when changing plugin
- Claus, can you please clarify what you mean by "clean flexform data" toggle? Is there an extra configuration option? ...
- 10:03 Core Feature #76895: Add [FE][lockSSL] option in TYPO3_CONF_VARS (as in [BE][lockSSL])
- Hello Benni,
thanks for the hints. Currently we are using the ext. https_enforder to redirect to HTTPS if logged i...
- 17:12 Core Feature #76895 (New): Add [FE][lockSSL] option in TYPO3_CONF_VARS (as in [BE][lockSSL])
- Proposal to add an option to enforce HTTPS if currently logged in as FE user. Could be implemented as in already exis...
- 10:38 Core Feature #75456: add no_proxy configuration option
- Ok, I checked and tested, it works perfectly for TYPO3 8 (git version). So I guess, we can close this issue for TYPO3...
- 12:35 Core Feature #75456: add no_proxy configuration option
- Yes indeed, thank you for pointing that out.
And guzzle supports no_proxy (http://docs.guzzlephp.org/en/latest/re...
- 11:48 Core Feature #75456 (Closed): add no_proxy configuration option
- TYPO3 has configuration options for proxy:
- 17:04 Core Feature #70979 (Needs Feedback): Usability: Better handling of multiple versions in Extension Man...
- IMHO, if the TYPO3 version dependencies in an Extension are set correctly, the EM should correctly display only avail...
Also available in: Atom