- Registered on: 2011-07-25
- Last connection: 2021-09-15
- 04:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #95192 (Resolved): Unify location of pagination controls across modules
- Applied in changeset commit:9008c95a5f6df1f6243889f7174baa84a6d688ac.
- 04:43 TYPO3 Core Revision 9008c95a: [TASK] Only show pagination on bottom
- Previously, the pagination controls were sometimes shown
on the bottom of the page and sometimes on the top
and the b...
- 16:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #95191: Less visible difference between "disabled" buttons and not "disabled" buttons in pagination
- Screenshots for pagination with empty placeholders:
- 14:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #95191: Less visible difference between "disabled" buttons and not "disabled" buttons in pagination
- Suggestions from Slack on usability / accessibility:
* problem probably was created by increasing contrast of dimm...
- 06:31 TYPO3 Core Feature #89576: Introduce paginate view helper
- See also related documentation issue: https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/TYPO3CMS-Reference-CoreApi/issues/1479
- 06:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #95192 (Resolved): Unify location of pagination controls across modules
- The pagination controls are sometimes displayed on the top (e.g. in redirects module), sometimes on the bottom of the...
- 05:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #95191 (Under Review): Less visible difference between "disabled" buttons and not "disabled" buttons in pagination
- Some of the buttons in the pagination button group of the redirects (and other) module are disabled if they do not ap...
- 15:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #95190 (Under Review): Padding with Fluid ViewHelper format.padding does not work correctly with multibyte strings
- As in #95189, str_pad() is used under the hood which is not equipped to handle multibyte characters.
h2. Example /...
- 15:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #95189 (Under Review): Padding with TypoScript strPad does not work correctly with multibyte characters
- When using strings with multibyte characters, the strings are not padded correctly with TypoScript *strPad*.
- 05:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #93733 (Closed): ext:form configuration scans Yaml files of deactivated extension during Upgrade wizard
- Yes, you are right. I checked: the configuration from the extension is directly loaded from the TypoScript, so this w...
Also available in: Atom