Thomas Oliver Moll
- Registered on: 2011-09-15
- Last connection: 2021-08-11
- 12:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #92864: Upgrading from 9.5.22 to 9.5.23 and get errors on accessing Maintenance Modul
- we experience the same problem on one installation. There phpmyadmin was installed, but removing it did not solve the...
- 13:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #90228: Typolink: Forcing absolute url scheme does not work
- Hi, is this patch complete?
As I read the bugreport PageUrlBuilder should also be modified not just AbstractTypoli...
- 20:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #91221: Pagetree does not show with an editor account and a mounted page in a system folder in Typo3 9.5.16
- Patch seems to fix the issue, thanks
- 19:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #91221: Pagetree does not show with an editor account and a mounted page in a system folder in Typo3 9.5.16
- I can confirm there is a Problem.
I did not see the red error message myself but it was reported to me.
- 15:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #90485: Native URL support for MountPoints doesn't work in multisite environment
- I can confirm this Problem under 9.5.15 PHP 7.3
Apparently this leads to errors:
- 11:31 TYPO3 Core Feature #86620: Update "slug" for all sub pages in TYPO3 9
- Just an info for others that stumble upon this issue: there is an extension named "sluggi" that is supposed to add th...
- 13:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #86947: Gifbuilder: combine images generates duplicate images of the same picture.
- Hi, would you please check if there is still a problem with the entry ['BBOX']['fileCacheHash']. I had to clear that ...
- 16:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #87323 (Rejected): PHP 7.0 reached End Of Life, newer Doctrine and MariaDB 10.2/10.3 Support should be possible
the incompatibility of TYPO3 8.7 and MariaDB 10.2 hit us out of the blue, and we did not notice the problems w...
- 15:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #82023: Install Tool DB Analyzer tries to change all VARCHAR fields
- Jan Kiesewetter wrote:
> As PHP 7.0 is EOL by 3 Dec 2018 http://php.net/supported-versions.php, maybe TYPO3 8.7 coul...
- 17:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #87224 (Closed): GifBuilder creates filename hashes over and over
we recently updated all our installations from 7.6 to 8.7. and we experienced a problem:
Also available in: Atom