Thomas Oliver Moll
- Registered on: 2011-09-15
- Last connection: 2019-12-12
- 12:15 Calendar Base Bug #87824: Table tx_cal_category is not completely removed from cal_2.0.0.zip in T3 repository
- I just had this error occur to me... is this problem still present after 10 Months or has it just not pushed from som...
- 11:31 TYPO3 Core Feature #86620: Update "slug" for all pages for TYPO3 9
- Just an info for others that stumble upon this issue: there is an extension named "sluggi" that is supposed to add th...
- 13:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #86947: Gifbuilder: combine images generates duplicate images of the same picture.
- Hi, would you please check if there is still a problem with the entry ['BBOX']['fileCacheHash']. I had to clear that ...
- 16:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #87323 (Rejected): PHP 7.0 reached End Of Life, newer Doctrine and MariaDB 10.2/10.3 Support ...
the incompatibility of TYPO3 8.7 and MariaDB 10.2 hit us out of the blue, and we did not notice the problems w...
- 15:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #82023: Install Tool DB Analyzer tries to change all VARCHAR fields
- Jan Kiesewetter wrote:
> As PHP 7.0 is EOL by 3 Dec 2018 http://php.net/supported-versions.php, maybe TYPO3 8.7 coul...
- 17:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #87224 (Closed): GifBuilder creates filename hashes over and over
we recently updated all our installations from 7.6 to 8.7. and we experienced a problem:
- 14:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #44518: Caching problem with Gifbuilder
this is a very old Bug, but it was never really solved or it is back with TYPO 3 8.7.
We recently updated our...
- 16:41 TYPO3 Core Feature #23494: config.additionalHeaders - add stdWrap
Sorry, I'm not hugely familiar with this process.. if implemented, in which versions will it be? Only in 8.x o...
- 17:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #79301 (Resolved): GIFBUILDER generates too long file names
- Applied in changeset commit:7a71cdc21cd33f8f5cf879d28288ce06e63e0956.
- 16:40 TYPO3 Core Revision 7bf7f8d6: [BUGFIX] Truncate long GIFBUILDER file names
- GIFBUILDER generates file names from serialized data from
the GIFBUILDER setup (typoscript).
This can result in too l...
Also available in: Atom