- 08:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #86762: Site-Configuration defined language fallbacks not working
- The new patch only works if you call the page via id query param (?id=...). If you use the page path, the pagerouter ...
- 14:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #87651: Lazy loading (sometimes) not working in Fluid (only n:1 relations)
- Looks like \TYPO3Fluid\Fluid\Core\Variables\StandardVariableProvider cannot handle the magic methods from LazyLoading...
- 11:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #87116 (Resolved): Pagetitle is never loaded from cache
- In \TYPO3\CMS\Core\PageTitle\PageTitleProviderManager::getTitle() $this->pageCache is tested to be an instance of \TY...
- 11:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #82929: sys_file_references filled with duplicate/multiple entries
- I don't know if this is related to this issue but I found a similar issue on several 8.7 instances. The only differen...
- 15:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #81932 (New): Clear all caches from install tool fails with custom cache configuration
- To reproduce:
Use a custom cache backend for extbase_object cache:...
- 08:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #80883 (Closed): Illegal string offset 'TCEMAIN.' in typo3/sysext/frontend/Classes/Typolink/...
- How to reproduce:
On a clean typo3 install add the following TypoScript...
- 08:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #79386 (Closed): composer install fails on windows when basedir has more than 32 chars
- composer install fails with the following exception:...
- 08:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #57063: Parent language is not applied to new child records
- Looks like this bug reappears in 7.6 LTS.
The fix from 3e6e8ec89c00b04485a3c6050e0cfdd9548a213e is commented out in ...
- 10:45 404 Page not found handling Bug #66850 (Closed): typoscript IP condtions fail on 404 page
- Assume you have set default404Page to a pageuid and have a typoscript for this page with an IP condition like this:
- 08:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #65916 (Closed): Installing a distribution with local extension repository
- If you install a distribution with at least one unresolved dependency, all local dependencies marked as missing.
Also available in: Atom