- Registered on: 2012-01-08
- Last connection: 2018-11-04
- 21:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #86362: Inserted images are not allways ordered alphabetically
- thank you for your answer. And no, I don't use drag&drop.
- 12:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #86362 (New): Inserted images are not allways ordered alphabetically
- When adding more than 40 images at once in a content element text/media which have already been saved on the (linux) ...
- 12:07 Translation Team Bug #82827: Some labels are not available for translation
- Excuse me, anything new about this subject?
- 21:27 Minifier for TYPO3 Bug #81065: Wrong paths after CSS compression
- I noticed the same problem within a typo3 installation in a subfolder, e.g. '../../' was doubled to '../../../../'. T...
- 15:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #84264: Backend not scrollable
- Do you have installed the extension ckeditor_fix as I did?
After deinstalling it, the backend was again scrollable.
- 10:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #83960 (New): ckeditor HTMLparser_db: removeTags for unwanted tags doesn't work when tags ar...
- In my custom yaml ckeditor configuration I am removing unwanted tags with:
- 10:32 CyberPeace Bug #81533: cyperpeace deny from entries overwrite partly own code in htaccess
- sorry for my late answer. The last months I didn't have time to test again. Actually I tried it a again and tried the...
- 14:59 Calendar Base Bug #82280 (Under Review): Deleting deviation records results produces frontend error
- When deleting deviation records inside event records, an error is thrown in the backend, e.g. in the month view:
- 22:01 tinyMCE Bug #82005: Record editing no more working: TypeError: this.getDoc(...) is undefined
- Hi Robert,
thank you! With your solution the error disappears.
- 22:40 tinyMCE Bug #82005 (Resolved): Record editing no more working: TypeError: this.getDoc(...) is undefined
- Since TYPO3 version 7.6.20 it is sometimes not possible to edit the upper part of a record, which contains a textarea...
Also available in: Atom