has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-01
- Last connection: 2014-07-04
Reported issues: 19
- 12:30 Core Bug #37467 (Resolved): Change in class.t3lib_div.php may break things for HTTPS via reverse proxy
- Applied in changeset commit:0f9bd665fba2fa0240c5bba38bdfbbf6214cad47.
- 09:50 Core Bug #37467: Change in class.t3lib_div.php may break things for HTTPS via reverse proxy
- I can confirm that this is indeed a problem. I seem to have other problems when solving this, so I will dig a little ...
- 10:34 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Bug #55291 (Resolved): Wrong initialization order of frontend in sugget eID script
- Applied in changeset commit:880e7047923d29063d3184e6ecaa1a00918cd2bf.
- 13:45 Core Bug #52235 (Resolved): Timeout when copying pages recursively due to cache-clearing overload
- Applied in changeset commit:c9738f8c7af749adffb8b0093ddc852e62f4ba1b.
- 17:23 TYPO3.Media Bug #52729: Image viewhelper not cropping if property maximumWidth is set
- Let me know if you need any help. I can fix it pretty fast, if we can agree on which solution is best.
- 07:40 Core Bug #55294 (Closed): Under heavy load, two request can simultaneously write to same cache file - ...
- On sites with rather high load, we have witnessed a rare problem, where two request is apparently writing to the same...
- 23:33 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Bug #55291 (Closed): Wrong initialization order of frontend in sugget eID script
- The suggest script is initializing the frontend itself, and after changes in 6.x and the way TCA is included and cach...
- 14:03 Core Bug #54476 (Needs Feedback): Unknown Exception in Caching framwork
- While debugging af problem with a typo 6.2-beta2 sites (also tried with master), I stumbled upon this error in my ser...
- It appears that the exact same error is present when linking to files using the "Link" popup for links. Example the l...
- Hi Markus, it does not. We tried it, but it still breaks. We have a patch that we will submit very shortly.
Also available in: Atom