- Login: wowawebdesign
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-02-12
- Last connection: 2023-09-20
- 18:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #101876 (Resolved): Localization overview: button to create localizations not clickable
- In TYPO3 12.4.5, the button in the Localization Overview to create localizations records for pages is not clickable. ...
- 17:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #101441: After updating from 11.5.29 to 11.5.30, the backend no longer responds operably under Firefox
- I can't confirm the problem, tested it in a latest Firefox and didn't find any errors.
- 09:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #101349: Configuration Presets
- I can confirm this problem in 2 different TYPO3 12.4.3 installations, both with PHP 8.1 and 8.2.
- 06:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #101134: Translation not working propper - spinning not ending
- Can confirm the problem in 12.4.2, but for me it also only occurs with "Shortcut" type pages.
- 19:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #91844: felogin Redirect to referer is not working at all with Site config 403 errorHandler
- The problem reappears for me in a 12.4.1 installation. Can anyone confirm this?
- 04:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #100694: Spontaneous BE logout with safari
- I have done this, but it has not given me any improvement. I still get logged out again and again.
- 18:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #100694 (Needs Feedback): Spontaneous BE logout with safari
- In the current Safari under MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 I am irregularly logged out of the backend of TYPO3 12.4.0-dev. The ...
- 12:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #100107: f:asset adds semikolon = W3C validation error
- I cannot reproduce this error in my installations.
- 08:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #100105 (Closed): ter.extensions.xml.gz not up to date
- In several TYPO3 11 installations (non-composer) the extension list remains on the status of 28.02.2023 despite sever...
- 20:44 TYPO3 Core Feature #99730: Add possibility to switch between light and dark codeMirror theme
- I second that.
In all honesty, I'm almost 51 now, and I'm having a really hard time reading the relatively dark, s...
Also available in: Atom