- Registered on: 2012-02-12
- Last connection: 2019-08-15
- Education Committee (Contributor, 2015-02-20)
- 14:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #82636: concatenation changes include order of CSS files, breaks CSS.
- Ups, sorry, accidently changed TYPO3 and PHP-Version...
- 14:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #82636: concatenation changes include order of CSS files, breaks CSS.
- Bug still exists in TYPO3 9.5.8
- 11:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #86632: Reports complaining that "Update incomplete"
- Bug is still there, I did some upgrades to 9.5.8 and still got the message.
- 09:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #88550 (Accepted): EXT:form: It's not possible to set the value for reply-to dynamically
- In the current TYPO3-Master 10.0.0-dev it is not possible to use the value for reply-to from the form input in a form...
- 15:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #87759: Record preview fails when the record is disabled or before starttime because of routing
- Can confirm this error in TYPO3 9.5.7 and EXT:news
- 08:10 TYPO3 Core Feature #80420: Allow multiple recipients in EmailFinisher
- This would be an important feature IMHO.
- 08:23 TYPO3 Core Feature #86847: addQueryString for languageMenuProcessor
- Works now with TYPO3 9.5.5. So, from my point of view, this issue can be closed.
- 09:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #86785: Calling scheduler command on CLI throws error if not in /var/www/html
- Same problem here with 9.5.3, deploying to another server is a problem.
- 13:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #86935: Cannot fetch 404 page with simple base
- Problem still exists in 9.5.3
- 11:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #87137: ckeditor: wrong/missleading icons?
- It seems, this was a problem in our installations, and no TYPO3 problem. So, from my side, this ticket could be close...
Also available in: Atom