- Registered on: 2008-05-19
- Last connection: 2019-11-08
- 12:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #78908 (Closed): Wrong data ordering in CSV export in list module
- If you have 2 languages and you want to export the single list view to a CSV file, only the translations respects the...
- 10:20 mm_forum Bug #64865 (Resolved): [BUGFIX] Havealook list is not rendered
- Chaining dot is missing at line 359.
- 10:19 mm_forum Bug #64864 (Resolved): [BUGFIX] $parser->setup can't be null
- Has to be array.
- 15:22 Templavoila drag'n drop Bug #5689 (Needs Feedback): JS in FF 3.5.5
- The minified version in v. 0.0.12 is causing a JS error in FF 3.5.5 if yout try to drag/drop an element. So i switche...
- 12:31 scriptmerger Bug #4950 (Resolved): Minification fails with jQuery plugins because of missing ; at the end
- I think this is because of jsMin+ because i do not know this behaviour with jsMin. After minification of the jQuery l...
- 10:21 TYPO3 Core Task #20051: Support the "canonical" tag
- I found a really good snippet at http://blog.marit.ag/2009/02/23/canonical-tag-fur-die-suchmaschinen/
What do you ...
- 10:45 TYPO3 Core Task #20051: Support the "canonical" tag
- Ok, good points. Didn't thought of the more complex scenarios.
I'm sure that you can tweak it more with TS so it ...
- 18:14 TYPO3 Core Task #20051: Support the "canonical" tag
- There is a way by adding it with TS. Perhaps you could test it along some instalations. I think it works great this w...
- 18:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #18690: Creating and editing of fields, forms, etc. in FCE's is impossible if there is a sect...
- Works like a charm! Well spent 11 hours of life juice. ;)
Is it going into 4.2.2?
- 16:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #18690: Creating and editing of fields, forms, etc. in FCE's is impossible if there is a sect...
- Dimitry, now i'm wiser. ;) But at the time of my first encounter with this issue i've just thought of 3 possibilities...
Also available in: Atom