Bug #78908

Wrong data ordering in CSV export in list module

Added by Dennis Geldmacher about 3 years ago. Updated about 1 year ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Must have
Assignee:
Category:
Backend API
Target version:
-
Start date:
2016-12-07
Due date:
% Done:

100%

TYPO3 Version:
7
PHP Version:
5.6
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
No
Sprint Focus:

Description

If you have 2 languages and you want to export the single list view to a CSV file, only the translations respects the table header defined in the single table view.
The original records are ordered according to the DB table structure.

In this case the CSV export feature is not usable at all.

be_users_121216-2001.csv View (98 Bytes) Thomas Scheibitz, 2016-12-12 21:05

Associated revisions

Revision 220db6ee (diff)
Added by Nicole Cordes almost 3 years ago

[BUGFIX] Ensure correct field ordering in CSV export

Due to patch https://review.typo3.org/48998/ the whole database record
is fetched from the database instead of only the visible fields. This
screws up the CSV export as this on relies of the field sorting of the
database row. This patch ensures a correct sorting of the row fields
before they are added to the CSV export.

Resolves: #78908
Releases: master, 7.6
Change-Id: I64f0213695c0cd13fecaa96343a5b1d9af1582f4
Reviewed-on: https://review.typo3.org/50944
Tested-by: TYPO3com <>
Reviewed-by: Philipp Gampe <>
Tested-by: Philipp Gampe <>
Reviewed-by: Jigal van Hemert <>
Tested-by: Jigal van Hemert <>

Revision ed23d0b5 (diff)
Added by Nicole Cordes almost 3 years ago

[BUGFIX] Ensure correct field ordering in CSV export

Due to patch https://review.typo3.org/48998/ the whole database record
is fetched from the database instead of only the visible fields. This
screws up the CSV export as this on relies of the field sorting of the
database row. This patch ensures a correct sorting of the row fields
before they are added to the CSV export.

Resolves: #78908
Releases: master, 7.6
Change-Id: I64f0213695c0cd13fecaa96343a5b1d9af1582f4
Reviewed-on: https://review.typo3.org/51087
Reviewed-by: Jigal van Hemert <>
Tested-by: Jigal van Hemert <>

History

#1 Updated by Thomas Scheibitz almost 3 years ago

This is not a language problem. I have the same problem when I export be-users if I check the following fields:

Username, Group, Email, Disable, Admin

TYPO3 Version: 7.6.14

#2 Updated by Thomas Scheibitz almost 3 years ago

Here the exported file with the wrong ordering.

I test it, the mistake is since 7.6.12

#3 Updated by Nicole Cordes almost 3 years ago

  • Assignee set to Nicole Cordes

#4 Updated by Gerrit Code Review almost 3 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Under Review

Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/50944

#5 Updated by Gerrit Code Review almost 3 years ago

Patch set 2 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/50944

#6 Updated by Gerrit Code Review almost 3 years ago

Patch set 1 for branch TYPO3_7-6 of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/51087

#7 Updated by Nicole Cordes almost 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

#8 Updated by Benni Mack about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF