- Registered on: 2012-03-13
- Last connection: 2016-03-22
- 16:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #20018: Mount points does not fully supported by HMENU TMENU (CUR and ACT not works)
- Still not working in 6.2.15.
Since I don't expect this to be solved in the near future, I think a notice/warning in ...
- 10:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #58147 (Closed): Database compare bug
- Database compare won't work in 6.2.1 when it comes to altering tables.
I fixed it by changing /sysext/dbal/Database/...
- 11:12 TinyMCE RTE Bug #45562: Imagebrowser and TYPO3 6.0
- The reason for this bug is in the file ./mod1/browse_links.php, function "expandFolder".
- 10:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #47135: [TYO3 6.0.4]: Can't update TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)...
- Confirmed, disabling sqlDebug did indeed solve the issue for me. Thanks Kai!
- 11:39 TinyMCE RTE Bug #44715 (Closed): Fatal error: Class '\Rte\TinymceRte\Xclass\RteHtmlParser' not found
- After upgrading to 0.9.0 I can't edit any content element, typo3 will instantly quit with a fatal error: Class '\Rte\...
- 15:13 TinyMCE RTE Bug #43441: TYPO3 Links dont work in TYPO3 6.0.0
- Roland's fix is only a temporary solution... there's a deprecation note in browse_links.php saying
* @deprecated s...
- 12:41 TYPO3 Core Feature #44113 (Closed): cObject FILES - references need more options
- The "references" property needs some more options - like BEGIN or MAX for content.select.
I'd like to be able to sel...
- 09:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #35681: cObj->RECORDS/CONTENT
- finally got it - problem was related to a typoscript setting.
For some reason the typoscript setup of that particula...
- 09:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #35681: cObj->RECORDS/CONTENT
- ...same problem with 4.6.8
- 13:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #35681: cObj->RECORDS/CONTENT
- Please could anyone confirm this as a core-bug or point me into the right direction to get this fixed... running clos...
Also available in: Atom