- Registered on: 2012-04-24
- Last connection: 2021-10-15
- ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) (Pending Member, 2017-03-28)
- 14:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #94499: Redirect after slug update doesn't respect suffix
- this patch does nearly what it should do.
put is also needed in checkSubPages...
- 13:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #93483: Redirects: .html page suffix not supported
- see this issue that has a patch:
- 15:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #91090 (New): Edit single Field of multiple rows forces not possible for translated pages
- Edit all page Titles of translated pages in List Mode in one Workflow is not possible any more
until Version 8 , y...
- 15:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #91089 (New): Edit single Field of multiple rows forces unneeded Reload in list view
- Steps to reproduce:
This behavior is the same in all Versions since at least V6
Create a normal Content eleme...
- 11:53 freeCap CAPTCHA Bug #90636 (Resolved): ConfigurationHelper Select EncryptionAlgorythm does not work (see solution in issue)
- in TYPO3 9.5.14 -> Settiongs -> Extension Configuration -> sr_freecap i can not select the encryption method:
- 11:19 freeCap CAPTCHA Bug #89735: captcha images aren't generated - RequestMiddlewares.php missing?
- Same Problem and same Solution here :
TYPO3 Version 9.5.14 with sr_freecap (2.5.3)
i create a RequestMiddlewares...
- 10:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #86952: flushByTags() is using a all in one , slow mysql command
- I checked the changed Code on gerrit after Patch set 2 (thanks to Wolfgang for testing) and it looks good for me.
- 13:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #86952: flushByTags() is using a all in one , slow mysql command
- I added this
as a pull reque...
- 10:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #86952 (Closed): flushByTags() is using a all in one , slow mysql command
- on a big TYPO3 instance with 16 languages, working in the backend is a "pain" :
When I press save button on a simp...
- 16:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #81335: Using a old PCRE version like 8.35 with PHP7 leads to PHP sigfault crashes in TYPO3
- If you reached this page and using Cent OS 6 and PHP 7.1 you can update to PRCE2. This will not change the Warning in...
Also available in: Atom