- Registered on: 2012-05-29
- Last connection: 2022-05-20
- 12:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #94465: Backend / Frontend inaccessible after installation
- Here's the solution: https://docs.typo3.org/c/typo3/cms-core/master/en-us/Changelog/11.0/Breaking-93048-BackendURLRew...
- 11:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #94054: TYPO3 Backend-Login fails if Typo3 is installed in a subdirectory of the domain
- Solution: fix your rewrite rules, see: https://docs.typo3.org/c/typo3/cms-core/master/en-us/Changelog/11.0/Breaking-9...
- 10:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #94465: Backend / Frontend inaccessible after installation
- I've got the same issue. Were you able to resolve this?
Edit: I'm using 11.3.3
- 15:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #59608 (Rejected): displayEditIcons error with tt_content.mailform
- If i use a typoscript object path like lib.test and apply tt_content.mailform to it, I get a catchable php error beca...
- 13:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #56759: Mapping a table/model via TypoScript doesn't work anymore
- Sorry, you can close this ticket. Somehow it's working now, maybe some caching problem.
- 13:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #56759: Mapping a table/model via TypoScript doesn't work anymore
- Update: Of course it's "Vendor\MyExt\Domain\Model\Category" not "Vendor/MyExt/Domain/Model/Category" (got it wrong in...
- 12:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #56759 (Closed): Mapping a table/model via TypoScript doesn't work anymore
- Since the 6.2 beta6 update the following code doesn't work anymore (I am trying to map the Category model in my extba...
- 14:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #56080: Title field gets lost after using addToAllTCAtypes
- Update: it seems to that the "\\t" or "\t" in trim() removes the first character of the list.
- 14:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #56080 (Closed): Title field gets lost after using addToAllTCAtypes
- When using \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addToAllTCAtypes( 'sys_category' , 'tx_myfield' , '' ,...
- 16:48 TYPO3 Core Feature #37566: CSS Styled Content should add a register for the current image and/or image resource in imagecols/-rows
- ORIG_FILENAME is the resource of the original file. In my case I needed the resource of the generated/scaled down ver...
Also available in: Atom