- Registered on: 2012-07-15
- Last connection: 2017-11-17
- 16:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #79737: Registered pageTSconfig file won't allow relative paths for include
- I can confirm the behaviour described in the OP under TYPO3 8.7.1
Nested including of TS files does not work when ...
- 15:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #76222: sys_category_record_mm doesn't get updated when deleting pages and records
- Besides the problem e) you mentioned, what about the fact that the table itself does not get cleaned when I delete a ...
- 17:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #71436: Inline in flex with multiple DS fails
- I can confirm this patch works, we use it on production system and for every new TYPO3 project, where we need FAL in ...
- 17:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #73751: columnsOverrides don't work with IRRE Elements
- Can anyone please push the patch to Gerrit?
I can confirm this patch works, we use it in production systems and for ...
- 10:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #76863: MM Relation with selectMultipleSideBySide Field - Add wizard resets the MM Relation
- Confirmed on 7.6.9
- 15:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #76222: sys_category_record_mm doesn't get updated when deleting pages and records
- Here is a more detailed explanation of the behaviour when using sys_categories (see comment 1) and what this implies ...
- 15:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #75728: Class not found in various extensions when Clearing all Caches in the install tool
- Switching the application context from "testing" to either development or production solved this problem for us.
- 15:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #76222: sys_category_record_mm doesn't get updated when deleting pages and records
- Additionally I just saw that the [Ref] column does not show any references when browsing sys_categories in list view....
- 12:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #76222 (Accepted): sys_category_record_mm doesn't get updated when deleting pages and records
- After deleting a page with some sys_category selected into the trash, the entry in sys_category_record_mm for that pa...
- 17:30 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #75373: CEs are copied with wrong language when translating gridelements via the "Copy" mode
- Thanks for the fast update, I will have a look at it.
Also available in: Atom