Maik Hagenbruch

maik@hagenbru.ch

  • Registered on: 2012-09-24
  • Last connection: 2018-03-23

Issues

Projects

Activity

2018-03-28

09:06 TYPO3 Core Feature #84546 (New): Extbase/Fluid Forms
I made a frontend form these days with extbase and fluid in 8.7.x. My last try was in early 6.2 Versions. It felt ver...

2018-02-21

13:45 TYPO3 Core Task #83999 (Closed): Little Thing on using flexforms displayCond
Its just a little thing which bothers me a bit. Maybe i dont understand this behaviour correctly. I will explain.
If...
12:15 TYPO3 Core Task #83997 (New): Little Thing on using flexforms displayCond
Its just a little thing which bothers me a bit. Maybe i dont understand this behaviour correctly. I will explain.
If...
12:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #83996 (Closed): Little Thing on using flexforms displayCond
Its just a little thing which bothers me a bit. Maybe i dont understand this behaviour correctly. I will explain.
If...
12:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #83995 (Closed): Little Thing on using flexforms displayCond
Its just a little thing which bothers me a bit. Maybe i dont understand this behaviour correctly. I will explain.
If...

2018-01-10

11:10 Translation Team Bug #81011: EXT:form submitButtonLabel is not used
> These translation keys has to be removed within the typo3conf/l10n/de/form/Resources/Private/Language/de.locallang....

2017-11-17

09:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #83021 (Resolved): EXT:form override settings
Szenario:
- Create form in backend
- improve settings in yaml config file
- include form on page in backend and us...

2017-10-04

12:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #82670: EXT:form setting allowedMimeTypes not respects empty
I set up a form and want to allow all mime types.
I tried many things.
I let the list with allowedMimeTypes empty,...
11:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #82670 (Resolved): EXT:form setting allowedMimeTypes not respects empty
I set up a form and want to allow all mime types.
I tried many things.
I let the list with allowedMimeTypes empty,...

2017-09-27

16:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #82569 (Resolved): EXT:form setting attachUploads to false does not work
I dont know if its an bug or not, but this is not working for me. Maybe i did it wrong.
I configured my a MailToRe...

Also available in: Atom