- Registered on: 2013-01-23
- Last connection: 2017-04-21
- 08:29 Calendar Base Suggestion #80870 (New): Category icon output "•" in PHP Code
- Hi Mario and the whole team!
The output if category icons are not set, should not be hardcoded (-> typoscript) or ...
- 09:26 Google Maps API Extbase Feature #80182 (Closed): Show sortet address list like in backend flexform
- Hi Marc,
in the backend flexform of the map
I attached some addresses to show and SORTED them.
But in the fron...
- 11:33 Calendar Base Bug #79964: Calendar category (TYPO3) icons in Event flexform not showing
- Resolved here:
but missing the changed php code in the version 1.10.3 -.-
- 09:51 Calendar Base Bug #79964 (New): Calendar category (TYPO3) icons in Event flexform not showing
look at the screenshot from a calendar event flexform
on TYPO3 7.6 with cal 1.10.3
Looks like some TYPO3-i...
- 15:41 Static file cache Bug #79514: Fatal Error on install under TYPO3 7.6
- Hi Tim,
thanks for the hint.
I'm new to composer mode and have a local copy (on win10) from a "composer mode" T...
- 10:29 Static file cache Bug #79514 (Resolved): Fatal Error on install under TYPO3 7.6
- I have TYPO3 7.6 and want to install nc_staticfilecache 3.6.0
Following error occurs:
*Fatal error: Class '\SFC...
- 21:16 Language Selection Support #79367: Duplicate content with default language URL path segment
Thanks so much!!!
Please close this issue.
- 11:36 Language Selection Support #79367 (Closed): Duplicate content with default language URL path segment
I have the following system:
Fresh TYPO3 7.6 with RealURL and sr_language_menu.
The language menu works fine,...
- 10:16 Calendar Base Bug #72286: FE-Editing: create event -> attachments are not uploaded/saved to TYPO3 or the event ...
- The last line in my cal_fe_edit_setup.txt is not the reason.
I've fixed the wrong line to:...
- 10:10 Calendar Base Bug #72286 (Closed): FE-Editing: create event -> attachments are not uploaded/saved to TYPO3 or t...
- I have the "create event" form a few months working fine :)
Now I added the attachment-field:
Also available in: Atom