"$uid must be positive integer, 0 given" if setting content image in metadata to language "all"
We found a bug in TYPO3 8.7.4 core. To reproduce the bug:
- add an image (or image with text) on a page
- save the image
- go to the image tab and push the metadata - pencil
- change language to "all" in metadata
- open the image tab in the content element
- push the metadata pencil a second time
Now it throws the exception "$uid must be positive integer, 0 given". The "more information" helpsite says, that this is a grid element bug, but it isnt. It happens with a fresh TYPO3 installation too.
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
Should have been solved with https://review.typo3.org/#/c/54888/ on version 8 and above.
@Felix Kopp: what version did you use? Should be fixed since 8.7.9 - see https://get.typo3.org/release-notes/8.7.9
I close this one for now; please reopen it if you think that this is the wrong decision or experience the issue again and have further information about how to reproduce the issue.
p.s. thanks to Simon Gilli for the hint.
Updated by Martin Hotmann about 3 years ago
- File Error UID=0.PNG Error UID=0.PNG added
- File Languages.PNG Languages.PNG added
- TYPO3 Version changed from 8 to 9
- PHP Version changed from 7.1 to 7.3
I encounter exactly this issue!
I cant edit the default language.
Will append a screenshot
I have two languages (german and englisch)
BTW: I'm on TYPO3 9.5.7 and PHP 7.3
Updated by André Markus about 3 years ago
I have a great tipp for all of you with this problem.
I think the reason is not a specific TYPO3- oder PHP-Version, its MySQL 5.7 with the Strict Mode!
So here the solution that helped me: