"$uid must be positive integer, 0 given" if setting content image in metadata to language "all"
We found a bug in TYPO3 8.7.4 core. To reproduce the bug:
- add an image (or image with text) on a page
- save the image
- go to the image tab and push the metadata - pencil
- change language to "all" in metadata
- open the image tab in the content element
- push the metadata pencil a second time
Now it throws the exception "$uid must be positive integer, 0 given". The "more information" helpsite says, that this is a grid element bug, but it isnt. It happens with a fresh TYPO3 installation too.
#4 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
Should have been solved with https://review.typo3.org/#/c/54888/ on version 8 and above.
@Felix Kopp: what version did you use? Should be fixed since 8.7.9 - see https://get.typo3.org/release-notes/8.7.9
I close this one for now; please reopen it if you think that this is the wrong decision or experience the issue again and have further information about how to reproduce the issue.
p.s. thanks to Simon Gilli for the hint.