- Registered on: 2013-01-30
- Last connection: 2018-10-12
- 16:00 TYPO3 Core Task #86000 (Resolved): Performance optimizations for the form manager module
- Applied in changeset commit:0db83714a8620eae9e33f0835a1944feb77c8698.
- 15:36 TYPO3 Core Revision 0db83714: [TASK] Performance optimizations for the form manager module
- Speeds up the form manager module and the form plugin especially if
there are many forms within the TYPO3 instance.
- 15:15 TYPO3 Core Feature #86086 (On Hold): Add support to save from config in <project-root>/config/forms/ like th...
- 15:14 TYPO3 Core Feature #86086: Add support to save from config in <project-root>/config/forms/ like the new site...
- This point needs further conceptual work.
This affects not only ext: form but also other areas in TYPO3.
There are ...
- 00:58 TYPO3 Core Task #86000 (Under Review): Performance optimizations for the form manager module
- The form manager will be slow if many forms exist in a TYPO3 installation. The same rules for the form plugin.
- 13:40 TYPO3 Core Feature #85378: EXT:form option for saving uploaded file as sys_file_reference
- I'll take a look in the next days.
- 15:30 TYPO3 Core Task #85357 (Resolved): Show speaking exception message in frontend if form definition is invalid
- Applied in changeset commit:1b813b8d512ba15cd883e80dcb49bb3ab2a72b5b.
- 15:23 TYPO3 Core Revision 1b813b8d: [TASK] Show speaking exception message if form definition is invalid
- Show a speaking exception message within the frontend if the
form definition is invalid.
- 00:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #85544 (Resolved): The form definition upgrade wizard does not update all relevant plugin set...
- Applied in changeset commit:650ce3d5955dac5cd4208a55d04adbbedfc9af4b.
- 23:45 TYPO3 Core Revision 1caf66a8: [BUGFIX] The form upgrade wizard must update all plugin settings
- The form definition renaming upgrade wizard renames the persistence
identifier within the form plugin flexform.
As a ...
Also available in: Atom