- Registered on: 2013-03-01
- Last connection: 2020-06-26
- 14:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #91714 (New): Cached where clauses in PageRepository
- There seems to be a problem with a runtime cache that was introduced with TYPO3 9.5.17 (and due to a bug became activ...
- 14:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #86626 (Closed): Possible recursion in PageContentErrorHandler with untranslated pages
- If you specify a page as the content source of an error page in the new sites module, there are situations in which r...
- 17:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #82461: Backend/TCA: fieldControl->addRecord removes old relations after creating an new entr...
- I can confirm this behavior as well.
- 12:50 TYPO3 Core Task #82439 (Closed): Add main admin to system maintainers during first install
- The main admin which will created during first install should be added to the system maintainers.
- 11:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #82435 (Closed): Fix parameters in recursiveConfigurationFetching() call
- Issue #82399 introduced a wrong method call in LocalConfigurationValueService::recursiveConfigurationFetching().
- 13:07 TYPO3 Core Task #82405 (Closed): Distinguish install tool actions with button colors
- Actions triggered by buttons in the install tool could be distinguished by button color depending on the severity of ...
- 10:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #82399 (Closed): Use correct values in settings installtool
- Currently, the InstallTool will use the global TYPO3_CONF_VARS for the settings form. In backend context, this contai...
- 15:17 TYPO3 Core Feature #82384 (Closed): Allow environment variables in LocalConfig
- Adding helhum/config-loader as a dependency which allows to get the
global array $TYPO3_CONF_VARS from several place...
- 21:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #82360 (Closed): Impact of loaded TCA in InstallTool
- Since the context of the install tool can now be either standalone or backend, SQL queries need to be adjusted so tha...
- 13:50 TYPO3 Core Story #82334 (Closed): Refactor AbstractRecordList
- In order to refactor the page module, list module, and the file module individually, the classes should become indepe...
Also available in: Atom