- Registered on: 2013-04-04
- Last connection: 2019-08-01
- 17:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #88482 (Resolved): Allow multi line headers for "Set-Cookie" headers
- As mentioned in 88420 some headers needs to be presented as multi line if they have multiple values.
At the moment...
- 15:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #88420: HTTP Headers are incorrectly send when using PSR-15 middleware
- Since the new behavior broke I see the following options, if the goal should be to be able to send multiple cookies w...
- 08:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #88420 (Resolved): HTTP Headers are incorrectly send when using PSR-15 middleware
- When sending HTTP headers, the values of the headers are combined with a comma, if multiple headers exists.
- 10:42 Simulate BE user on FE login Bug #87791 (New): Duplicated Git-repository and Issue tracking
- It seems like there are two active issue tracking systems and two active Git repositories for this project.
- 10:47 TYPO3 Core Task #86667: adapt font size
- The debug exception page is using the default font size of the browser as its base. In my mind the solution here is t...
- 16:18 TYPO3 Core Feature #87062 (New): Remove "language flags" from backend
- Currently a language is represented as a flag in the TYPO3 backend. This is an anti pattern. Flags represent countrie...
- 03:29 TYPO3 Core Feature #86070 (Closed): Refine DebugExceptionHandler
- The DebugExceptionHandler was not changed for a long time.
There are some problems I expirienced using it:
- 12:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #83308 (Closed): Allowed memory size exhausted when editing file meta data
- We have ca. 220k @sys_files@ records. When editing the meta data (@sys_file_metadata@) we get the following error mes...
- 16:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #79436: Cannot open TYPO3 Backend from frontend admin panel on "other domain"
- This was exactly how we solved the problem for one of our customers. He then was forced to login twice into TYPO3 Bac...
- 17:05 Simulate BE user on FE login Bug #81431: Cookies that are set by this extension are not respecting cookieSecure and cookieHttp...
- I will start working on a fix.
Also available in: Atom