- Registered on: 2013-04-04
- Last connection: 2021-08-24
- 09:26 TYPO3 Core Feature #87062: Remove "language flags" from backend
- Benni Mack wrote in #note-5:
> Hey Markus,
> I think we should communicating about "localization" in the future...
- 09:26 Static Info Tables Feature #90741: Add support for TYPO3 CMS v10
- This issue duplicates #89009.
- 16:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #89449: Option "access" is ignored for backend routes
- The change is not needed since an easy workaround in the third-party extension can solve the problem. The backend rou...
- 12:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #89449 (Closed): Option "access" is ignored for backend routes
- As mentioned in the "official documentation":https://docs.typo3.org/m/typo3/reference-coreapi/9.5/en-us/ApiOverview/B...
- 21:10 TYPO3 Core Feature #89054: Provide cache frontends via dependency injection
- Changes in documentation can be found in this Pull Request on GitHub: https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/TYPO3CMS...
- 20:39 TYPO3 Core Feature #89054 (Closed): Provide cache frontends via dependency injection
- Instead of injecting the CacheManager, a cache frontend should be injectable directly to a class.
TYPO3 v9 and bef...
- 17:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #88482 (Closed): Allow multi line headers for "Set-Cookie" headers
- As mentioned in 88420 some headers needs to be presented as multi line if they have multiple values.
At the moment...
- 15:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #88420: HTTP Headers are incorrectly send when using PSR-15 middleware
- Since the new behavior broke I see the following options, if the goal should be to be able to send multiple cookies w...
- 08:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #88420 (Closed): HTTP Headers are incorrectly send when using PSR-15 middleware
- When sending HTTP headers, the values of the headers are combined with a comma, if multiple headers exists.
- 10:47 TYPO3 Core Task #86667: adapt font size
- The debug exception page is using the default font size of the browser as its base. In my mind the solution here is t...
Also available in: Atom