- Registered on: 2010-05-06
- Last connection: 2016-11-08
- Core (Issue Updater, 2016-04-14)
Reported issues: 12
- 11:24 Core Story #75597 (New): Render special-menus compliant to WCAG 2.0
- Acceptance Criteria:
The menu-title is rendered.
if “Add link to bypass navigation block” is chosen in backend, the...
- 11:20 Core Story #75595 (New): Render tables compliant to WCAG 2.0
- The table-description is rendered in table-summary, title or aria-described by-attribute.
Currently there is a fiel...
- 11:16 Core Epic #75594 (New): Accessibility fsc: Render content compliant to WCAG 2.0
- As administrator I want my content to be rendered compliant to WCAG 2.0
This epic contains all accessibility sto...
- 11:28 Core Story #75569 (New): File links: I want to create file-links with type “static selection of files”...
- As an editor I want to create file links with type “static selection of files” and I want to show thumbnails.
- 11:23 Core Story #75568 (New): Images: I want to create accessible images when adding images to content elem...
- As an editor I want to create accessible images when adding images to content elements.
- 11:21 Core Epic #75567 (New): Accessibility: As an editor I want to create accessible content which passes t...
- As an editor I want to create accessible content which passes the accessiblity tests from WCAG 2.0.
This epic cont...
- 13:16 Core Bug #68068 (Resolved): php-warning when trying to open a content element with rte-field
- Error, when trying to open any content-element using rte:
"#1: PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /var/w...
- 12:01 Core Bug #59597 (Closed): fileupload - file not sent with email
I can add a fileupload-field to my forms withe the form-wizard. But when I send the form I get only the filena...
- 19:39 FeManager - TYPO3 Frontend User Registration Bug #50829: username.required=0 don't work, same with password
- Hi Alex,
the validation-configuration has no effect at all. If you want me to test anything, please tell me.
- 15:51 FeManager - TYPO3 Frontend User Registration Bug #50829: username.required=0 don't work, same with password
- Hi Alex,
I managed to prefill the passwort by putting the value in the template.
But now I have the problem, th...
Also available in: Atom