- Registered on: 2010-05-06
- Last connection: 2021-07-26
- 09:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #91230: Language menu on mount point page does not generate a valid link
- I have the same url-bug with TYPO3 9.5 without menuprocessor, using HMENU.
- 11:24 TYPO3 Core Story #75597 (Closed): Render special-menus compliant to WCAG 2.0
- Acceptance Criteria:
The menu-title is rendered.
if “Add link to bypass navigation block” is chosen in backend, the...
- 11:20 TYPO3 Core Story #75595 (Closed): Render tables compliant to WCAG 2.0
- The table-description is rendered in table-summary, title or aria-described by-attribute.
Currently there is a fiel...
- 11:16 TYPO3 Core Epic #75594 (Closed): Accessibility fsc: Render content compliant to WCAG 2.0
- As administrator I want my content to be rendered compliant to WCAG 2.0
This epic contains all accessibility sto...
- 11:28 TYPO3 Core Story #75569 (Closed): File links: I want to create file-links with type “static selection of files” - thumbnails.
- As an editor I want to create file links with type “static selection of files” and I want to show thumbnails.
- 11:23 TYPO3 Core Story #75568 (Closed): Images: I want to create accessible images when adding images to content elements.
- As an editor I want to create accessible images when adding images to content elements.
- 11:21 TYPO3 Core Epic #75567 (Closed): Accessibility: As an editor I want to create accessible content which passes the accessiblity tests from WCAG 2.0.
- As an editor I want to create accessible content which passes the accessiblity tests from WCAG 2.0.
This epic cont...
- 13:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #68068 (Closed): php-warning when trying to open a content element with rte-field
- Error, when trying to open any content-element using rte:
"#1: PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /var/w...
- 12:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #59597 (Closed): fileupload - file not sent with email
I can add a fileupload-field to my forms withe the form-wizard. But when I send the form I get only the filena...
Also available in: Atom