- Login: dmitry
- Registered on: 2008-05-22
- Last sign in: 2023-10-02
- 07:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #102076: PageSlugCandidateProvider puts a serious load on the database
- WIth this query filesort is there but it uses index condition. So it is still an improvement.
- 14:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #102076: PageSlugCandidateProvider puts a serious load on the database
- It is still better and faster. Read: https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/index-condition-pushdown-optimization.ht...
- 08:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #102076 (Under Review): PageSlugCandidateProvider puts a serious load on the database
- The query in is quite inefficient and stresses the database a lot:...
- 11:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #101505: Domain with non-ascii symbols causes a 503 for "page not found" handling
- @\TYPO3\CMS\Linkvalidator\Linktype\ExternalLinktype::preprocessUrl()@ does it correctly.
- 11:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #101505 (New): Domain with non-ascii symbols causes a 503 for "page not found" handling
- Page not found handling is broken for domains with non-ascii names:
1. You have a domain name like @áéćž.com@
- 15:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #99403: Reference count in the file list could be incorrect
- Hi Benni!
It can be more complicated than just changing this single method. I found more methods that do the same:...
- 09:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #100196 (Rejected): Remove "final" on public (!) core viewhelpers
- Making core viewhelpers final has a lot of bad consequences and it does not really add any value. Documentation reaso...
- 17:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #100166 (Resolved): INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT stopped being deep recursive in v12
- I have the following directory strucure:...
- 11:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #100152: Multiple warnings in PhpStorm due to "class-string" in phpDocs
- I adjusted a copy of v12.2.0 manually - yes, it is solved with this change. Thanks, Georg! I will add my review.
- 11:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #100152 (Closed): Multiple warnings in PhpStorm due to "class-string" in phpDocs
- PhpStorm checks passed function parameters and tells that a parameter to @GeneralUtility::makeInstance()@ should be @...
Also available in: Atom