- Registered on: 2013-06-15
- Last connection: 2018-01-04
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2016-06-08)
- 20:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #82260 (Resolved): Additional value for indexed_search result
- Applied in changeset commit:5c4aedca178166ae3109005e62a5ca2f8b7b3473.
- 19:44 TYPO3 Core Revision 5c4aedca: [FEATURE] Separation of search result path to title, uri, linkTag
- For styling and individual html markup of the result of indexed_search
it is now possible to get the path information...
- 17:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #82070 (Resolved): Exclude doktypes in path of search result
- Applied in changeset commit:1692a100825d553ef13e0f59ee89a4cb36924032.
- 16:49 TYPO3 Core Revision 1692a100: [FEATURE] Exclude doktypes in path of search result
- The search result has a path with the pagetree structure.
It must be possible to exclude doktypes from the path.
- 11:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #82488 (Resolved): Possibility to modify the display results before FluidView assignment
- Applied in changeset commit:1d07441c49cd6a25fb2b421ee604c7b18c5f35ae.
- 10:36 TYPO3 Core Revision 1d07441c: [FEATURE] Hook to modify the display results before FluidView assignment
- To modify the display result rows before data is assigned to the fluid
view there is a new hook inside the `getDispla...
- 13:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #80062: indexed_search: Empty query
- Can you please test it again? Can't reproduce it anymore.
I think the issue is resolved with this ticket in version...
- 11:30 TYPO3 Core Feature #62718: Page type Special Folder is shown in page path of indexed_search
- Will be fixed with a configuration option in the feature #82070 "Exclude doktypes in path of search result". Target C...
- 10:17 TYPO3 Core Feature #82488 (Resolved): Possibility to modify the display results before FluidView assignment
- In some cases the search result rows should get additional data for the visualization in the frontend. Like custom pa...
- 10:52 TYPO3 Core Revision 06908545: [BUGFIX] Space before class has a typo in access list for page content
- The locallang_ttc.xlf has a typo in the key "space_before_class" which
is shown in the access list of a page content ...
Also available in: Atom