- Registered on: 2013-06-26
- Last connection: 2017-12-07
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2015-09-12)
- 14:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #87667 (New): Replacements not applied for existing slug
- Since #86740 one can define @replacments@ for @slug@ fields, e.g. to get rid of slashes.
However, these are not ap...
- 11:26 TYPO3 Core Feature #83405 (Resolved): EXT:form should have a template for Confirmation message
- This was resolved in #84902.
- 12:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #87519 (Resolved): Class 'TYPO3\CMS\Core\Http\JsonResponse' not found
- The @RequireJsController@ uses the @JsonResponse@ class in TYPO3v8 which was added with TYPO3v9 however.
- 14:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #82032 (Resolved): Copying page containing tt_content irre elements causes error
- More changes will be done in separate tickets.
- 14:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #87328 (New): "Make new translation of this page" can create invalid page translations
- Since #81345 the *Make new translation of this page* feature within the page module directly creates localizations in...
- 14:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #87260 (Under Review): Untranslated records should not be linked
- When using the linkhandler feature to link to a record in the default language, the same link is shown on translated ...
- 20:30 TYPO3 Core Task #87157 (Resolved): TYPO3v8 should declare compatibility with PHP 7.3
- Applied in changeset commit:6e20e4327cd2602b32b7b681143d629f2f2ee4a7.
- 20:19 TYPO3 Core Revision 6e20e432: [TASK] Declare compatible with PHP 7.3
- The tests have been running just fine with this PHP version for a
while so it is safe to claim basic compatibility.
- 09:33 TYPO3 Core Task #87157 (In Progress): TYPO3v8 should declare compatibility with PHP 7.3
- 09:27 TYPO3 Core Task #87157 (Resolved): TYPO3v8 should declare compatibility with PHP 7.3
- PHP 7.3 was released recently and all tests in TYPO3v8 are running just fine with this version, thus we should declar...
Also available in: Atom