- Registered on: 2013-06-26
- Last connection: 2017-12-07
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2015-09-12)
- 12:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #86277: Editlock blocks edit button also for admin
- This was a regression introduced with #84375.
- 18:00 TYPO3 Core Task #85549 (Resolved): Improve message if localization fails due to existing record
- Applied in changeset commit:6b4ed22bc4c076b5e0c67b2bd3259707ea885081.
- 17:44 TYPO3 Core Revision 6b4ed22b: [TASK] Add details to message for existing record localization
- Resolves: #85549
- 16:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #85694 (Resolved): CLI language:update doesn't update all languages on 7LTS,8LTS
- Applied in changeset commit:d755393730bd392459ef00f54d41dbe303113d71.
- 16:07 TYPO3 Core Revision d7553937: [BUGFIX] Fix migration docs for "language:update" command
- Also add an example how to pass in multiple language ISO codes
which was done using commas back then and now using sp...
- 14:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #85694 (Resolved): CLI language:update doesn't update all languages on 7LTS,8LTS
- Applied in changeset commit:97364f06d027627dad0e4f122b28a791d9b33552.
- 14:19 TYPO3 Core Revision 97364f06: Revert "[BUGFIX] Update all languages with CLI command"
- This change was not necessary since multiple values can be passed in
separated by spaces instead of commas just like ...
- 13:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #85694: CLI language:update doesn't update all languages on 7LTS,8LTS
- Here's a full example having "de" and "ja" activated:...
- 13:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #85694: CLI language:update doesn't update all languages on 7LTS,8LTS
- Notice that this is based on a misunderstanding of "Symfony console commands":https://symfony.com/doc/current/console...
- 14:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #85988 (Resolved): @cli annotation deprecated without replacement
- Applied in changeset commit:7a59415593d498975ef60cafe5aec7f1192aa1b3.
Also available in: Atom