- Registered on: 2008-05-23
- Last connection: 2019-06-02
- 10:51 tt_news Bug #56382 (Closed): tt_news 3.5.0 uses namespaces on PHP 5.2
- 10:49 tt_news Bug #57511 (Resolved): 6.2 compatibility
- I released tt_news version 3.6.0 in TER which is compatible to TYPO3 6.2
- 10:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #24881 (Closed): PHP warnings " Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" in new EM
- closed: foxed in newer TYPO3 versions
- 10:15 TYPO3 Core Task #54984: "Clear all caches" makes the site unavailable for several seconds
- this issue is partly solved or at least mitigated by the introduction of "Caching Groups" (#54991)
now only the "Cle...
- 17:52 TYPO3 Core Task #54990: ClassLoader cache ist too slow, no matter which CF Backend is used
- Yes, indeed APC is way faster here.
But the point is: I don't want to use accelerators just to make a site usable. ...
- 16:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #55023 (Closed): List Module in Backend is very slow due to Extbase's Typoscript parsing
- 17:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #55023: List Module in Backend is very slow due to Extbase's Typoscript parsing
- I attached a callgraph which shows one request on the list module.
As you can see most time is wated in the core cla...
- 15:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #55023 (Closed): List Module in Backend is very slow due to Extbase's Typoscript parsing
- While profiling the Backend with XHProf I found that each click on the list module triggers a complete TypoScript par...
- 13:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #54906: Fatal error: Interface 'Psr\Log\LoggerInterface' not found
- I'm also getting this error in latest master.
It occurs after leaving the Backend open for several hours, but I can'...
- 16:54 TYPO3 Core Task #54990 (Closed): ClassLoader cache ist too slow, no matter which CF Backend is used
- while Profiling a 6.2 installation with XHProf I found that the most expensive part of the request is always the clas...
Also available in: Atom