- Registered on: 2010-06-02
- Last connection: 2021-03-03
- 10:39 TYPO3 Core Feature #93637 (New): Allow adding custom doctrine types
- The custom doctrine types are set in the ConnectionPool class.
There is no way to add new Types (without Xclassing) ...
- 08:41 TYPO3 Core Task #93635 (Under Review): Add mail configuration for setting smtp domain
- The Symfony Mailers EsmtpTransport supports setting a Domain name that is used for the EHLO Command.
By default, thi...
- 14:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #88602 (Resolved): Allow additional image processors
- Applied in changeset commit:ab1c2f32d983cfbe94baaa9eeab59cfc261a6013.
- 13:35 TYPO3 Core Revision ab1c2f32: [FEATURE] Allow additional file processors
- Allow registration of additional file processors.
- 14:10 TYPO3 Core Feature #88602 (Closed): Allow additional image processors
- Right now TYPO3 will process every images using the LocalImageProcessor. Even if there is an ProcessorInterface and L...
- 13:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #88263: Replacing file with keep filename also keeps file extension
- A clean solution may be, that when hitting "keep current filename" just the filename stays the same but not the file ...
- 13:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #88263 (New): Replacing file with keep filename also keeps file extension
- When replacing a file with a file of a different type (different extension) and check "keep current filename", the sy...
- 11:30 TYPO3 Core Feature #88087: Visual environment indicator in TYPO3 Backend
- Mathias Schreiber wrote:
> Overriding logos and colors via .env isn't sufficient?
I can just talk for myself, but...
- 10:19 TYPO3 Core Feature #88087 (Rejected): Visual environment indicator in TYPO3 Backend
- Speaking from my own experience, TYPO3 backend users might confound backends from different environments.
This can l...
- 08:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #86715 (Closed): Outbound facebook links broken
- Facebook seems to add the parameter fbclid to all outbound links which breaks cached pages since 1 or 2 weeks.
Also available in: Atom