- Registered on: 2014-04-25
- Last connection: 2022-01-13
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2020-04-28)
- 14:52 TYPO3 Core Feature #90994: Add "active" class to current page to the default fluid_styled_content menu_pages, menu_sitemap_pages etc.
- Yes, I can do that.
Did we agree on a simple `<li class="is-active">` and integrators can go from there?
- 16:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #93919 (Resolved): File/Folder SVG Tree Filters yield unexpected results
- Not reproducible with 11.5.4
- 08:46 TYPO3 Core Story #93818: Provide official way to split up configuration to multiple files
- I've just come across the demo.typo3.org way: https://git.typo3.org/services/demo.typo3.org/site/-/blob/main/web/typo...
- 13:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #89459 (Closed): Exception due to missing cache tables on Upgrade from 9.5 to TYPO3 10.1
- Closed in accordance with bug reporter.
- 13:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #89459: Exception due to missing cache tables on Upgrade from 9.5 to TYPO3 10.1
- I am able to reproduce but it is to be expected.
Openning the InstallTool via ...
- 12:11 TYPO3 Core Feature #95629: Provide ViewHelper for PageTitleAPI
- Just an afterthought: Here's an extension that provides the Page Title in TypoScript: https://github.com/undkonsorten...
- 08:47 TYPO3 Core Feature #95629 (Rejected): Provide ViewHelper for PageTitleAPI
- I don't agree but ok. I'll close here.
- 11:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #92354: Bcc field gets removed
- Sorry, I forgot the link if somebody wants to speak up: https://github.com/symfony/symfony/pull/39744
- 11:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #92354: Bcc field gets removed
- It is discussed if symfony/mailer could deprecate support for Bcc: with ...
- 08:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #92897: focusArea not draggable in cropper
- Confirmed in current master (11.5.1+)
Also available in: Atom