- Login: bfr
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-05-09
- Last sign in: 2023-12-05
- 07:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #102603 (Under Review): link-element initialization race condition
- 08:28 TYPO3 Core Task #102560 (Under Review): Enable TypeScript strictNullChecks
- This is to avoid bugs like #91913 or #101893
- 08:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #102550 (Resolved): race condition in value-picker initialization
- (Custom) element children are not guaranteed to be available by the time
the element is added to the DOM — i.e. when...
- 07:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #102520 (Resolved): UserSessionManager tries to access normalizedParams since 12.4.8
- Extensions relied on the fact that `normalizedParams` was not provided until 12.4.7, so they could pass a blunt Serve...
- 12:23 TYPO3 Core Task #102508 (Resolved): Remove usages of $.Deferred()
- 09:06 TYPO3 Core Task #102502 (Resolved): Fix support for bash v3 in runTests.sh
- 13:54 TYPO3 Core Task #102450 (Resolved): Refer to minor versions for our images in runTests
- Allows to auto-update local images for feature-updates
simply by raising them in runTests.sh (like we do for
- 13:45 TYPO3 Core Task #102449 (Resolved): Automatically remove containers in runTests.sh
- 17:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #102409 (Closed): Console Commands - rtrim() expects parameter 1 to be string, boolean given
- 17:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #102409: Console Commands - rtrim() expects parameter 1 to be string, boolean given
- Thank you for the report. Will be fixed in ELTS releases.
Applies to PHP <= 7.x only, as @substr()@ returned @false@ ...
Also available in: Atom