- Registered on: 2010-06-14
- Last connection: 2019-02-11
- 11:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #87685 (New): Multiple entries in sys_file_processedfile caused by null entries in configuration
- Different Viewhelpers and Extensions fill the configuration of processed files in different ways to achive the same g...
- 09:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #85642: Silent failure with missing namespace declaration on inner viewhelper
- I opened an issue on the github page for fluid.
- 15:50 Minifier for TYPO3 Feature #85792 (New): Default protectCode for script tags
- min should by default not try to minify script tags. Especially one line comments do break code.
At least as long mi...
- 11:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #85642 (Closed): Silent failure with missing namespace declaration on inner viewhelper
- If you use nested viewhelpers like this:...
- 11:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #82865: Custom link attributes not working on rte_ckeditor
- Philipp Müller wrote:
> I can confirm this issue in 8.7.8 with rte_ckeditor. With my yaml-configuration the class-se...
- 10:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #80896: TypolinkViewhelper with linkhandler ignores class attribute
- The probleme here is that DatabaseRecordLinkHandler ignores any settings from the $conf-array, because it uses the co...
- 17:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #80896: TypolinkViewhelper with linkhandler ignores class attribute
- Sorry, my code diddnt fix the issue. The class is now appied correctly, but the generated link is not. I think this i...
- 17:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #80896: TypolinkViewhelper with linkhandler ignores class attribute
- I dont know how to create a patch, so i post code which fixed it for me. I added the following code to TypolinkViewhe...
- 15:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #83598 (New): Output of extbase debugger should go after doctype declaration
- Currently the output of all extbase debug html goes to the start of the page, even before the doctype declaration. Th...
- 16:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #82985 (Closed): class in f:link.typolink ignored
- The class parameter in the f:link.typolink viewhelper is ignored in some cases.
It works when i use an pageuid or t3...
Also available in: Atom