- Registered on: 2014-06-26
- Last connection: 2020-01-19
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2015-01-08)
- 13:48 TYPO3 Core Task #90200 (Resolved): Copy and minify only changed files
- Running consecutive builds can be made faster by copying and mangling changed files only.
- Since ECMAScript brings some nice features is later releases (e.g.
native support for async / await), we upgrade our...
- 11:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #90198 (Resolved): Install Tool modals broken due to Icon API changes
- Since #90193, all modals in Install Tool won't open anymore and requests run into a 404:...
- 14:38 TYPO3 Core Task #90193 (Resolved): Use AJAX API in Icons
- 14:37 TYPO3 Core Task #90192 (Resolved): Use AJAX API in DataHandler
- 14:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #90191 (Resolved): jQuery $.ajax() response polyfill break error handling
- TYPO3 ships a polyfill for modules that use the AJAX API with jQuery Deferred handlers. For successful calls, everyth...
- 08:21 TYPO3 Core Task #90187 (Resolved): Make use of icremental TypeScript builds
- To improve the build performance, the build chain should utilize TypeScript's @--incremental@ feature.
- 18:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #90174 (Resolved): Query generation in AJAX API doesn't consider array correctly
- The AJAX API is able to generate a query string based on the input it gets. This fails if an object contains a simple...
- 18:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #90173 (Resolved): Slug update revert is not "deferred"
- The notification that pops up once a slug has been updated offers two revert actions. Both actions send an AJAX reque...
- 23:14 TYPO3 Core Feature #90168 (Resolved): Add action buttons to modals
- Similar to action buttons in notifications (introduced in #89061), modals should support such action buttons as well.
Also available in: Atom