- Registered on: 2014-06-26
- Last connection: 2021-09-15
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2015-01-08)
- 11:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #95177 (Under Review): FlexForm fields don't receive site configuration
- Fields in a flexform receive an empty `site` configuration, albeit the "outer" part of FormEngine has one.
- 11:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #95136 (Resolved): Required guzzlehttp/psr7 too new for most libraries
- The first release of the v2 branch of guzzlehttp/psr7 was in June 30th 2021, which is around two months from now at t...
- 19:50 TYPO3 Core Task #95130 (Resolved): Update browserslist package
- 15:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #95122: FAL Last modified / create date
- This is a Linux specialty. Linux (at least the commonly used ext4 file system) doesn't store the actual creation date...
- 07:31 TYPO3 Core Task #95064 (Closed): Use generics for makeInstance() and friends
- PhpStorm has basic support for generics since eversion 2021.2 which comes in handy as since the same version the "Dyn...
- 14:16 TYPO3 Core Feature #95037 (Closed): Allow multiple configurable roots in selectTree
- To make it possible to have multiple "roots" in a tree, the @selectTree@ and @category@ type will get a new @starting...
- 14:39 TYPO3 Core Task #95016 (Closed): Run grunt scripts in parallel
- To improve the build performance, grunt scripts can be executed in parallel.
- 11:15 TYPO3 Core Task #95014 (Closed): Update @typo3/icons to 2.3.0
- 12:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #95006 (Closed): Core Update not possible
- As found on https://talk.typo3.org/t/automatic-upgrade-to-10-4-20-not-working/4220 the Core Updater broke and cannot ...
- 08:41 TYPO3 Core Task #95001 (Closed): Move pid resolviing in AddRecord to own method
- In order to allow easier extension of @AddRecord@ to custom needs, the pid resolving should happen in an own method.
Also available in: Atom