- Registered on: 2014-10-08
- Last connection: 2021-07-08
- 10:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #94508: BE form validation was skipped using the save and close button
- Hi Oliver,
yes, this will be solved in the latest version.
So, this issue could be closed. Thanks.
- 11:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #94508 (Closed): BE form validation was skipped using the save and close button
we have found that, if you edit a content item, which has mandatory fields and you add for example a fal inlin...
- 14:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #94381 (Under Review): Editors dont see broken links because of invalid use of coalesce operator in LinkAnalyzer
We have noticed that editors don't see broken links in the backend because the display of these links through ...
- 16:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #93717: Raw HTML labels for additional scheduler fields of the linkvalidator
- Hi Oliver,
yes, you've right. This bug is already fixed in the latest version.
Please close this issue. Thanks.
- 10:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #93717 (Closed): Raw HTML labels for additional scheduler fields of the linkvalidator
in TYPO3\CMS\Linkvalidator\Task\ValidatorTaskAdditionalFieldProvider::getAdditionalFields the method BackendUt...
- 09:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #93716 (New): Problems with UTF-8 filenames, in cImage the imageLinkWrap gets the public path as identifier
we have noticed that there is a problem with uft8 filenames of images when they are processed using imageLinkW...
- 10:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #91225: TYPO3 v9.1.15 Admin-Panel, Simulate FE-Time not working
- we could confirm the bug and the proposed bugfix
- 15:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #91530: Empty optional arguments throws InvalidParameterException using the ExtbasePluginEnhancer
- After some testing we found than also other Enhancers are affected. So we removed the config shown above and remove a...
- 08:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #89578: Redirect migration wizard creates wrong redirects
- I could confirm the issue.
The @$sourceDetails@ is generated with @parse_url@. If the domain is like test.com, it...
- 12:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #91451: After update from 9.5.16 to 9.5.17 then to 9.5.18, I get an error 'Cannot serialize'
- Vasyl Mosiychuk wrote:
> Thanks! Understood .. then it is *TypoScript - COA_INT*? ... Am I correctly understand?
Also available in: Atom