- Registered on: 2008-05-25
- Last connection: 2020-10-08
- 19:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #90375: resourceFactory->createFileReferenceObject not documented
- I analysed this further and fixed it:
- 08:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #91913 (New): Backend Login Screen shows JS Error
- The backend login shows a JS Error stemming from module menu event handling (before login)...
- 10:49 TYPO3 Core Feature #89518 (New): Decouple static routes from site config
- 08:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #86542 (Closed): Override admin panel settings does nothing
- Closing due to lack of feedback and system behaving as intended (see previous comments).
- 08:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #83754 (Closed): Unable to set preconfigured values in CKEditor for title and target
- Closing due to lack of feedback and the system behaving as intended (see previous comments).
- 08:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #84476 (Closed): Backend Scrolling own Extension
- I'm going to close the issue now, extension authors should use the provided API (see previous comments) for rendering...
- 15:30 TYPO3 Core Task #91457 (Resolved): Cleanup AdminPanel Types
- Applied in changeset commit:0fee8243a4fe6b6789b00d30be06c6565599c6ba.
- 15:24 TYPO3 Core Revision 0fee8243: [TASK] Clean up admin panel types
- Resolves: #91457
- 15:32 TYPO3 Core Task #91457 (Resolved): Cleanup AdminPanel Types
- 13:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #91364: Extbase/CachingFramework - Serialization on 'Closure' is not allowed
- Does the domain model object (or any of it's relations) contain for example a Logger or similar? Basically the error ...
Also available in: Atom