- Registered on: 2008-05-25
- Last connection: 2017-08-24
- Documentation (Inactive Member, 2008-06-09)
- Core (Member, 2010-04-11)
- kickstarter (Member, 2010-11-12)
- extdeveval (Member, 2010-10-16)
- TER Frontend Index (Inactive Member, 2010-10-26)
- Multi Server Workflow (Leader, 2009-04-17)
- Address Management (Leader, 2009-05-22)
- TYPO3 CMS Documentation (Inactive Member, 2010-04-23)
- Simple Quiz (Leader, 2010-03-23)
- TypoScript in 45 Minutes (Inactive Member, 2010-04-17)
- Sandbox (Member, 2011-07-08)
- Official Doc Extension Template (Member, 2011-06-04)
- Incubator (Member, 2012-02-23)
- 08:40 Core Bug #82188 (New): Install Tool, Presets, Image Handling: Find executables in this directory does ...
- In Settings > Presets > Image Handling Settings there is an input field and button to find gm/im in custom paths. The...
- 14:46 Core Bug #82160 (Resolved): Uncaught Exception in Environment Module
- 12:10 Core Bug #82155 (Resolved): ArrayUtility renumbering also renumbers string keys
- In various places throughout the core we are using timestamps followed by a dot as unique identifiers for array keys ...
- 08:23 Core Bug #82153 (Resolved): Extension Scanner does not work on Windows
- ... because the directory separators get mixed up (first part of the path using / last part using \) - while windows ...
- 09:33 Core Bug #81095 (Accepted): Indexed Search Label "displayResults" not translatable by TypoScript
- @Riccardo: It doesn't work if you have included the default TypoScript of indexed_search, OR:...
- 12:27 Core Bug #82085 (Resolved): Allow translating content on MSSQL
- Because of some missing group by fields the language module (sub of page module) does not load and the translate butt...
- 11:25 Core Bug #82084 (Resolved): List module broken on mssql
- The list module tries to sort a query that's just doing a COUNT(*) - which fails on MSSQL.
- 09:37 Core Bug #82081 (New): MSSQL // Install Tool fails on database selection because of default charset check
- With MSSQL / SQLSRV as driver the install tool does not allow selection of a database as the charset returned is '' (...
- 08:39 Core Revision 5f4b88e7: Revert "[BUGFIX] Escape value in FormEngine.removeOption selector"
- This reverts commit be38f08900bf927c1a3196d3a5e5c876db57828f.
escapeSelector is not available in jQuery 2.x
Also available in: Atom