- Registered on: 2015-05-02
- Last connection: 2020-11-18
- 09:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #93539: Typo3 10 - BE-Login fails with Cookie issues (SameSite)
- I'm having the same console-warning in Firefox but on frond-end site, happening on a logout (using https). The login ...
- 10:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #32412: TCA: readOnly renders as 'disabled' element instead of 'readonly'. 'passthrough' type renders nothing (not even a hidden field). No way to pass default IRRE child 'type' values.
- We run into this issue as well! The use-case is
- A custom record child-record has some settings, e.g. a true/fals...
- 16:41 TYPO3 Core Feature #82549: Enable support for "real" 1:n relations
- +1 upvote for this feature
We had plenty use-cases in the past for 1:n relations which should not be editable by the...
- 12:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #89295: Typo3QuerySettings set as DefaultQuerySettings in a Repositories initializeObject Method are not honored
- Very true, thanks for clarification!
- 08:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #89295: Typo3QuerySettings set as DefaultQuerySettings in a Repositories initializeObject Method are not honored
- > [...] so it can't know which default settings should be applied and which shouldn't.
Wouldn't a flag help like ...
- 10:05 TYPO3 Core Task #94192 (New): Make the DateTimeConverter error for PropertyMappings translatable
- If a model holding a DateTime attribute and is filled by a form, currently the error-message for falsely entered valu...
- 12:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #88533: `persistence.classes.*.newRecordStoragePid` does not get `stdWrap` applied (other than `persistence.storagePid`)
- It would be amazing if this feature would still work with _Extbase/Persistence/Classes.php_. In our system we have mu...
- 20:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #91029: Validation fails if nested properties of same type are present
We run into this issue in v10.4.12 ... not 100% sure if it is the same one, but it sounds like it. Was very hard to ...
- 20:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #93160: Add option to disable Install Tool Sudo Mode for development
- I understand your concerns and totally agree in terms of security point of view.
But if this feature is bound to the...
- 08:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #91727: Exception if model has class members without accessors
- Can confirm this issue in v10.4.12, took a while to figure out the problem.
Also available in: Atom