- Registered on: 2010-07-12
- Last connection: 2015-04-03
- 11:16 Easylogin with OpenID, OAuth, etc. Bug #65519: Remove or make wrapinbaseclass optional
- hi Markus,
my use case is making use of bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com/) and I guess that is a thing that is g...
- 18:40 Easylogin with OpenID, OAuth, etc. Bug #65724 (Resolved): Unset Session variable at certain stages
- The following line:
should be put at two stag...
- 20:03 Front End User Registration Feature #65630 (New): Enable HTML5 input types
- E. g. for date of birth use "date" instead of text. Right now this creates errors as the validation fails.
- 18:27 Easylogin with OpenID, OAuth, etc. Bug #65519 (Needs Feedback): Remove or make wrapinbaseclass optional
- This links sums up nicely the reasons and a solution:
- 11:04 Direct Mail Suggestion #63752: Hint people to include Templates with new Version 4.0.1
- same here. All three templates added (plain text, news plain text, and content boundaries).
- 19:38 Core Feature #32256: Enable Variable Interpretation
- 23:57 Direct Mail Suggestion #63752: Hint people to include Templates with new Version 4.0.1
- sounds like an easy and convenient way for me!
- 20:36 Direct Mail Suggestion #63752 (Closed): Hint people to include Templates with new Version 4.0.1
- Thank you for the updated version!
I suggest you hint people to manually add or automatically add the new templat...
- 19:37 Core Bug #61994: felogin redirect to forgot page not working (wrong packaging?)
- Ok I see. thank you for pointing me to this. It didn't show up like this in the repository log I looked at but that i...
- 17:18 Core Bug #61994 (Closed): felogin redirect to forgot page not working (wrong packaging?)
- In the latest TYPO3 source packages for 6.2.5 there is an error with the file
Also available in: Atom