- Registered on: 2015-05-07
- Last connection: 2018-06-19
- 14:13 TYPO3 Core Feature #81976 (Under Review): TCA wizards don't show up for `selectSingle` fields
- I've tried adding simple add/edit/suggest wizards to some `select` type fields and noticed that, for renderType = 'se...
- 11:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #81592 (New): Session data lost after authentication
- Session data set by the (custom) Authentication Service classes in lost after the authentication. I think it's becaus...
- 13:03 Adminer Task #81518 (Resolved): TYPO3 8.7 compatible release
- Release a typo3 8.7 compatible version.
I've added my patch file.
- 11:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #76139: TCA field type group: using 'Browse for records' popup add is not workin
- *Extra note:*
This bug can be reproduced also by using the suggest wizard for a group type field
- 11:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #76139 (Closed): TCA field type group: using 'Browse for records' popup add is not workin
- Trying to add a record to a group type field is not working if you are using the "Browse for records" popup window.
- 13:01 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #73801 (Resolved): Non-Admin BE users can't use the paste reference buttons if the explicitAD...
- The "paste reference" buttons in the page module are missing for Non-Admin users if explicitADmode si set to 'explici...
- 15:51 Calendar Base Bug #72790 (Resolved): sys_category localization Prefix ( l18n instead od l10n)
- When adding the additional where clauses for sys_category localization, the prefix is set to l18n instead of l10n.
- 14:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #66828: Saving plugin content element with empty list_type
- Yes, you are right. It was the old flux extension.
- 11:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #66828 (Closed): Saving plugin content element with empty list_type
- Saving a plugin content element without specifying the plugin type (list_type) causes a PHP warning and a TYPO3 Excep...
Also available in: Atom