- Registered on: 2015-05-13
- Last connection: 2020-01-16
- 15:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #82750: Workspace preview doesn't preview MM relations properly
- I experience the same bug in TYPO3 8.7. It seems to be fixed since TYPO3 9.5 but another bug occurs afterwards (#8120...
- 12:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #84624 (Closed): Importing Youtube Videos with control characters in the title might break frontend output
- When a Youtube Video is imported by URL for example with the text/media element the video might throw an exception wh...
- 10:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #84535: Problems with DatabaseTreeDataProvider and parentField having a MM configuration
- The problem with the MM table being queried on the root level applies for child relations (childrenField), too. The M...
- 17:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #84535 (New): Problems with DatabaseTreeDataProvider and parentField having a MM configuration
- In the method \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Tree\TableConfiguration\DatabaseTreeDataProvider::getChildrenUidsFromParentRelation() a...
- 15:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #83760 (Closed): default hashing method of saltedpasswords outdated
- in ext_conf_template.txt of saltedpasswords the default hashing methods for BE/FE are configured with "tx_saltedpassw...
- 11:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #83688 (Closed): Header of debug in FE is missing
- When using \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\DebugUtility::debug() in the FE, the title of the debug missing. This is because i...
- 12:10 Static Info Tables Bug #82132: Composer install fails with additional languages required at the same time
- I would be glad to see a fix as I ran into the same problem.
- 10:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #17619: INSERT-Error on table "index_words" on ORACLE and PostgreSQL
- I can confirm that this error occurs occasionally in TYPO3 7.6.20.
- 16:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #81520: form validation in backend not working onload
- 1) Firefox 54.0, Chrome 59.0.3071.109
2) Debian 8.7 inside docker container / native Ubuntu 16.04
3) Does not matte...
- 15:32 TYPO3 Core Revision b2c99152: [BUGFIX] Index all file mounts in FAL indexer scheduler task
- This patch makes sure all file mounts are indexed instead of only the
first if the CLI user has multiple file mounts....
Also available in: Atom