has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-07-16
- Last connection: 2015-08-26
- Accessibility Project (Member, 2011-07-15)
- Better Contact (Member, 2012-04-30)
- Blog (Member, 2013-08-05)
- Core (Member, 2013-04-06)
- Extbase Book Translation (Member, 2011-07-21)
- Extbase Guide (Leader, 2013-02-15)
- Grid Elements (Member, Contributor, 2012-08-08)
- LTS Smooth Migration (Member, 2013-05-06)
- Move Typoscript to files (Leader, 2013-08-02)
Reported issues: 262
- 16:22 Core Feature #59355 (Rejected): make trustedHostsPattern use sys_domain records
- patch got no liking and was abandoned for no activity. Please use the extension http://typo3.org/extensions/repositor...
- 13:24 news extension Support #69326: Create group languages
- sorry, pushed my patch to the wrong ticket. Please reset the ticket status.
- 13:02 Core Task #69329 (Under Review): Replace static Utility with object
- The newly introduced MarkerUtility (see #69262) is a static utility, which can easily replaced with an object. The na...
- 12:30 Core Task #69325 (Resolved): phpunit update to 4.8
- Applied in changeset commit:c3c398d4be47b9cf231d8ce0b91043839c4eca29.
- 12:18 Core Revision c3c398d4: [TASK] Update to phpunit 4.8
- Change-Id: I73b083192ec92bc709796cdafd84884747298c70
- 11:34 Core Task #69325 (Resolved): phpunit update to 4.8
- the new phpunit version was released almost a month before, time to update.
- 20:01 Core Bug #65359 (Rejected): "includeJSFooterlibs" should be in lowerCamelCase, too
- rejected due to little gain contra lots of hassle for integrators. Once we have static code analysis in place (which ...
- 17:37 Core Bug #69212: Truncate table in extension "extensionmanager"
- Hi Boris,
could you please explain what you want to achive with the requested code change? Thanks.
- 13:56 Core Bug #69186 (Rejected): Sheduler wont work if t3chimp is installed
- no issue on clean installation, must be due to t3chimp like you guessed already. So there is nothing the TYPO3 CMS co...
- 12:09 Core Revision 67535f37: [BUGFIX] Extbase: Optional arguments must not throw an Exception
public function barAction(\Vendor\Ext\Domain\Model\Foo $foo = NULL)
If the property mapper receives NULL, 0...
Also available in: Atom