- Registered on: 2015-06-18
- Last connection: 2021-10-12
- 09:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #95580 (New): Wrong ConfigurationManager in Frontend Ajax call
- I use in some of my extension Ajax calls in the frontend, but with TYPO3 11.5 I got the error message that my control...
- 11:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #91560 (New): ActionController::forward() not work with different target controller - Needs better error description
- I use a forward in one action to an action in another controller. With version <= 9.5 it worked without any problems....
- 10:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #91060: Non-admin Backend users cannot delete records
- Yes, this patch solves the problem, thanks.
- 10:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #91060: Non-admin Backend users cannot delete records
- Edit: It works if i activate the access group permission "Delete Pages", but that should only apply to pages and not ...
- 10:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #91060 (Closed): Non-admin Backend users cannot delete records
- In both 10.3 and the current master i have the problem non-admin Backend users cannot delete records.
- 14:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #90987 (Closed): EmailFinisher use only plaintext Fluid template
- If you add HTML to the email, initializeStandaloneView() is called twice, first for plaintext, second for html, but t...
- 16:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #87641: Increase StaticRangeMapper max range or make it configurable
- For this case i created my own StaticNumberRangeMapper for only numeric range and do not need an array
- 15:54 TYPO3 Core Feature #88330 (Closed): Optional YAML imports
- Currently an exception is thrown if a YAML file is not found.
In some cases it may be that a YAML file is not avai...
- 09:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #87953: SiteMatcher Warning: Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46
- I found also this forum thread: https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/installing-php-intl-extension.648061/
- 16:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #87953: SiteMatcher Warning: Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46
- The polyfill is installed, but is not active because the native intl version exists.
With a blank PHP this work:
Also available in: Atom