- Registered on: 2015-06-18
- Last connection: 2018-10-25
- 15:54 TYPO3 Core Feature #88330 (New): Optional YAML imports
- Currently an exception is thrown if a YAML file is not found.
In some cases it may be that a YAML file is not avai...
- 09:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #87953: SiteMatcher Warning: Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46
- I found also this forum thread: https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/installing-php-intl-extension.648061/
- 16:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #87953: SiteMatcher Warning: Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46
- The polyfill is installed, but is not active because the native intl version exists.
With a blank PHP this work:
- 15:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #87953 (Closed): SiteMatcher Warning: Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46
- With bugfix https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/60232 SiteMatcher using idn_to_ascii().
On our system ...
- 13:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #87949: Upgrade v8 LTS to v9 LTS - PopulatePageSlugs Update not work with Workspaces
- It works if i changed TYPO3\CMS\Install\Updates\PopulatePageSlugs->populateSlugs()
I add $liveRecordId;...
- 11:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #87949 (Closed): Upgrade v8 LTS to v9 LTS - PopulatePageSlugs Update not work with Workspaces
(1/1) #1534710048 TYPO3\CMS\Core\Exception\SiteNotFoundException
No pseudo-site found in root line of page...
- 09:22 TYPO3 Core Feature #87935: Use $_SERVER['REQUEST_TIME'] instead of time() for the current time in viewhelper...
- How often will this happen that a page is called just a few milliseconds before midnight?
- 10:04 TYPO3 Core Task #87758: Evaluate function syntax style of TypeScript class functions
- Markus Klein wrote:
> I would refrain from using arrow functions (var 2) as first citizens in a class.
> If you...
- 15:55 TYPO3 Core Feature #87670: Really clear all caches
- lately i had a similar problem, (8.7, classic symlink installation), after add new repository, dependency injection n...
- 10:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #86742 (Closed): ReflectionService: UnknownClassException wrong classname in message
- If you reflect a class with ReflectionService, UnknownClassException returns only the parent classname in the message...
Also available in: Atom