- Registered on: 2015-11-07
- Last connection: 2019-05-20
- 16:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #88394: adding a new category will show an error!?
- Kurt Kunig wrote:
> I made a video.
> I found this error in 2 different accounts since TYPO3 got the V9.5.7 upg...
- 13:32 TYPO3 Core Feature #88398 (New): MenuProcessor with support for language menus respecting a detailview for a...
- 10:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #88394 (Needs Feedback): adding a new category will show an error!?
- Can't reproduce in fresh latest 9.5 release when I have a site-configuration in place for the actual page tree. (with...
- 08:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #88393 (New): Single-table mode for Page translations not possible
- h1. Problem/Description
For TYPO3 editors it's somehow hard or new to work with the slug for pages. Especially for...
- 07:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #88156: It is not possible to mass update a slug field in single table view
- It will get more complicated if https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/core/latest/Changelog/9.4/Feature-84729-Ne...
- 09:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #88392 (Rejected): Bug: it's not possible to exclude content elements via backend layout
- This is no core feature at the moment.
Check whether ext:content_defender or ext:gridelements is your provider for...
- 04:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #88346 (Closed): t3://page?uid=current#test is working
- 17:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #88342: Typo3 8.7 Backend: Close content element is not working in Google Chrome
- Patrick Gaiser wrote:
> It seems to be an internal problem with mixed content. We have to review our code.
- 17:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #88342 (Rejected): Typo3 8.7 Backend: Close content element is not working in Google Chrome
- 15:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #88342 (Needs Feedback): Typo3 8.7 Backend: Close content element is not working in Google Ch...
- Can't reproduce both scenarios with same Chrome version with latest 8-master branch.
Patrick, can you please check...
Also available in: Atom