- Registered on: 2010-07-27
- Last connection: 2020-12-10
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2015-09-23)
- 12:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #94158 (New): Select type selectSingle fields (and likely other renderTypes too) do not support eval=null
- h3. Example TCA:...
- 11:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #93811 (Closed): Image processing is inconsistent between FilesProcessor and Media/ImageViewHelper
- Ah, sorry for the confusion - the FilesProcessor in question is actually from EXT:headless; the core's native FilesPr...
- 11:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #93811 (Closed): Image processing is inconsistent between FilesProcessor and Media/ImageViewHelper
- Note, the following is reported with .ai / .eps formats which I'm aware aren't natively supported as images. However,...
- 15:15 TYPO3 Core Feature #93334: New syntax for labels
- I think this might be a wrong direction to go in. A couple of problems come to my mind:
# Label files don't really...
- 11:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #93095: Persistence Session->hasIdentifier() triggers PHP warning "Illegal offset type in isset or empty" when no instances of class has yet been loaded
- Disregard open merge request - the issue is still relevant, but requires a different solution. Either of:
* Make a...
- 10:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #93095 (Under Review): Persistence Session->hasIdentifier() triggers PHP warning "Illegal offset type in isset or empty" when no instances of class has yet been loaded
- When calling Session->hasIdentifier() with an identifier that does not exist (because no object of that class type ha...
- 15:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #93049 (New): Backend user must have write privileges for exclude field be_users.password or password update is silently rejected
- Not sure if this is a bug or by design. If by design, a FlashMessage would be nice when a user attempts to change the...
- 17:53 TYPO3 Core Task #92059 (Closed): Message->isValidHeaderValue uses inefficient string parsing
- Message->isValidHeaderValue currently uses a combination of "for", "strlen" and "ord" on individual substring offsets...
- 10:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #91729 (New): Frontend 404 handling incorrectly reports "group access denied" if access history is empty, should report 404 not found
- *Observed on 8.7 but should be exactly the same up to and including v10.4*
*Set to "must have" since this causes m...
- 13:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #91697 (New): Access protecting root page results in "page not found" when user is not logged in, as opposed to "page inaccessible"
- This is a rather complex bug. It triggers when:
* You configure the root page of a domain to be access protected
Also available in: Atom