- Registered on: 2016-02-21
- Last connection: 2021-03-08
- 15:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #80899: indexed_search can't extract metadata
- We worked around this bug using the following XClass:
- 12:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #75399: Extbase: Class/Table Mapping doesn't work sometimes
- @Markus No, to me it really looks like the cache entry for *TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\FileReference* in *cf_extb...
- 10:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #75399: Extbase: Class/Table Mapping doesn't work sometimes
- We are encountering the same issue when trying to use a Repository in a Middleware with TYPO3 9. Whenever the cache i...
- 18:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #71878: Empty <p>-Tags after Content Rendering
- We faced a very similar issue where between all <p> tags with content there was some empty <p> tag added. E.g.
- 14:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #75514: Display Condition in TCA
- This is also a common issue using *EXT:gridelements*. The fields *tx_gridelements_container* and *tx_gridelements_col...
- 09:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #86835: Static route sitemap.xml is still not working on single-page tree
- Thanks for the explanations. What about including this with the same feature switch and throwing an _InvalidSiteConfi...
- 09:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #90624: Backend SiteResolver middleware is not able to resolve site when editing a record
- Thanks for your response! I was not aware of that possibility, using the Formengine is probably the better way to sol...
- 13:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #90624: Backend SiteResolver middleware is not able to resolve site when editing a record
- We worked around this by using an XCLASS to extend the current SiteResolver implementation with the following. It wou...
- 13:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #90624 (Closed): Backend SiteResolver middleware is not able to resolve site when editing a record
- When editing a record, the backend SiteResolver is not able to determine the current site because the *id* parameter ...
- 12:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #90600 (New): Frontend cache inconsistency with processed images
- We discovered a cache inconsistency where processed images can be removed from the filesystem, even though they are s...
Also available in: Atom