Static route sitemap.xml is still not working on single-page tree
The bug #86615 already exists after an update to TYPO3 9.5.1.
I have a multi-language, single-page tree site configuration. I added a sitemap.xml into the config.yaml via the new Site Management menu.
condition: 'applicationContext "Development"'
condition: 'applicationContext "Production/Staging"'
condition: 'applicationContext == "Testing"'
Using /sitemap.xml redirects me to /en/.
Calling /?type=1533906435 redirects me also to /en/. But using /en/?type=1533906435 shows me the sitemap index. Calling the URL from the sitemap xml:
shows me the content from /en and no sitemap.
Addition: I encounter this problem on a local ddev environment with the default .htaccess delivered with the core.
#5 Updated by Andreas Kiessling 2 months ago
The topic of this report is wrong, it's not just the sitemap.xml, but in general all static routes and redirects are screwed up, if there is no entrypoint with just a "/"
I think i found the culprit: the SiteBaseRedirect should only kick in, in the documented case:
// Usually called when "https://www.example.com" was entered, but all sites have "https://www.example.com/lang-key/" // So a redirect to the first possible language is done.
But since there is no check, if the called url is actually "empty", it just handles everything that can not be mapped to a configured language.