- Registered on: 2016-10-10
- Last connection: 2021-11-19
- 19:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #94202: show details for BE user (non-admin) leads to exception: An argument "key" or "id" has to be provided
here it is (TYPO3 10.4.21):
Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
Get help in the TYPO3 Documentati...
- 09:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #95918 (New): original IRRE fields are shown in translation even if fields were translated already
- I noticed something with one of our banner elements where we use Mask, found a 'workaround' and I'm not sure if that ...
- 14:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #93153: No such workspace defined after assigning usergroups to users
- I observed the following:
The error occurs when users have neither been assigned a workspace nor have the right to...
- 14:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #94202: show details for BE user (non-admin) leads to exception: An argument "key" or "id" has to be provided
- This is still an issue in 10.4.21
- 09:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #95428 (New): different behaviour for "Standard" option in frame-class vs space-before/after classes
- I added a new frame_class option called 'container'.
Then I have overridden the standard option for the frame_class ...
- 16:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #91559: Reverting auto slug update for editors does not work
- Important: The editor needs modify/write access for the table _sys_redirect_. This can be changed in the backend user...
- 22:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #94275 (New): workspace page tree filter does not find available pages
- When I want to search for an ID in the page tree filter, usually the page with the ID will be shown (or pages which h...
- 10:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #94221: Workspace module: child elements are not automatically selected as well
- This behaviour was noticed in TYPO3 10.4.16
- 10:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #94221 (Closed): Workspace module: child elements are not automatically selected as well
- When I want to publish elements to another stage and I select an element, all child elements are not automatically se...
- 19:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #94202 (Resolved): show details for BE user (non-admin) leads to exception: An argument "key" or "id" has to be provided
- When I click on the "Show Details" button in the be userlist I get the following error for all none-admin user:
Also available in: Atom