- Registered on: 2017-03-29
- Last connection: 2019-10-28
- 15:18 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #88558: FalViewHelper does not check the argument `localizedUid` correctly
- I just saw, that the content of the @if@ also has a bug:...
- 15:03 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #88558 (Resolved): FalViewHelper does not check the argument `localizedUid` correctly
- In the FalViewHelper the first 'if' in the render method is wrong:...
- 12:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #87971: Edit inline page title from default language possible with language restriction set
- Christoph Lehmann wrote:
> The change of line 253 to
> actually breaks drag&drop of content elemen...
- 10:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #88367: Improve option names of "Fallback Type" in the sites configuration
- Issue is related to https://forge.typo3.org/issues/86712.
- 10:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #88367 (New): Improve option names of "Fallback Type" in the sites configuration
- There are two bad named option names:
"Strict: Show only translated content, based on overlays"
- 15:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #82667: Passing a FAL file reference as data to the f:cObject view helper causes the creation...
since I created the ticket, we always pass the uid of the image as the only parameter. In the TypoScript we th...
- 14:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #87484 (Closed): TCEFORM.<table>.<column>.label does not affect the column name in the single...
- Steps to reproduce:
# Overwrite the label of a table column using the page typoscript: TCEFORM.<table>.<column>.labe...
- 15:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #87262 (New): Wrong permissions calculated for sys_file_reference record in sys_file_metadata...
- We extended the sys_file_metadata table with an extension, so we can manually set a preview image for files like pdfs...
- 11:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #86932 (Closed): The extension sys_action is missing searchFields in its TCA
- The extension sys_action is missing searchFields in its TCA.
Because of this, one can't search for an action in li...
- 14:19 TYPO3 Core Feature #83583: "Make Textareas flexible" should allow to resize the textarea via mouse dragging
- No, it's OK for me, if you change this into a "feature".
Also available in: Atom