Coders.Care Extension Team
- Registered on: 2017-05-22
- Last connection: 2019-02-04
- Tag Pack (Co-Leader, Active Contributor - Admin, 2017-05-22)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Co-Leader, Active Contributor - Admin, 2017-05-22)
- Mask (Member, 2018-03-09)
- 15:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #87064: Deprecated public properties can't be accessed after removal
- Good point.
Actually it does not matter how this will be resolved technically as long as necessary information is ...
- 22:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #87064 (Closed): Deprecated public properties can't be accessed after removal
- While it is a good idea to convert public to protected properties to avoid manipulation from the outside, it will mak...
- 14:24 Multi-channel contexts Bug #86638: Gridelements not working with contexts extension
- Since restriction containers are the way to go with the new doctrine approach of the core, we think this must be solv...
- 11:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #85635: Broken <script> tag after XML import
- As a workaround you can check the checkbox "Do not check XML" - this automatically wraps content with CDATA to make s...
- 21:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #85635: Broken <script> tag after XML import
- According to HTML5 specs, the following tags are allowed to be "void" and therefor self closing....
- 21:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #85635: Broken <script> tag after XML import
- Since the method is quite old, I guess this happens with CMS 6 and 7 as well.
- 21:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #85635: Broken <script> tag after XML import
- It seems to be a core bug, since the CatXmlImportManager uses
to transform the XML cod...
- 20:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #85635 (Needs Feedback): Broken <script> tag after XML import
- Could you please check your file again to find out if there is any <![CDATA]> surrounding your HTML code?
- 14:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #71245: Undelete does not restore inline records
- Just for the record and taken from the review tracker comments of the duplicate issue which is now abandoned:
- 13:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #73545: Translation Meta Data in FAL
- Since we had some issues with meta data translations too the question that came up with our issues is:
Can we get vi...
Also available in: Atom