- 13:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #93463 (Accepted): Reduction of affected attributes of the absRefPrefix function
- TYPO3 9 / 10
Currently, undesired problems can occur with the absRefPrefix, which lead to HTML attributes being su...
- 14:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #67676: Element "sys_file_reference:XXX" does not exist"
- How about an backport of this fix for 9 LTS?
- 14:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #89271: Inline (IRRE) records are not kept in sync on record save
- I can confirm this issue in the latest 9 LTS version. It's very annoying to explain to the users. l10n_mode exclude m...
- 10:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #91204: Migrates existing sys_log entries into sys_history fails sometimes
- I can confirm this issue.. It happens when sys_log`s DB entries have an empty log_data field which cannot be unserial...
- 20:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #75399: Extbase: Class/Table Mapping doesn't work sometimes
- I suspect this behavior will also be caused by alot of custom Routing-Aspects written for extensions Slugs. If match ...
- 13:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #89989: Since v9.5.12 extendToSubpages has no effect for subpages in menus
- I also have massive problems with menues using a specific entryLevel which are not working correctly anymore. But my ...
- 15:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #89908: Display Frontend Editing Icons by respecting admPanel.override
- The dirty fix 3000 super hover max will result in an error when no backend user is logged in.
The new dirty fix 4000...
- 14:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #89908 (New): Display Frontend Editing Icons by respecting admPanel.override
- In a current project I want to use frontend_editing.
I don't want to show the Admin Panel to the users but instead I...
- 10:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #88014: enableRichText fields boot up with HTML Tags even if the editor is disabled
- The problem is existing in the backend. The <p>-Tags are already created in the backend textfield.
- 17:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #88014 (Closed): enableRichText fields boot up with HTML Tags even if the editor is disabled
- I've got an issue with TYPO3 8 and 9 LTS.
If there a textfields in TCA which have enableRichText enabled, those fiel...
Also available in: Atom