- 11:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #88756 (Rejected): TypoScript – Symfony Expressions: request.getQueryParams() should do an "i...
- 10:21 TYPO3 Core Feature #88734 (New): Extbase: M:N Relation – Sorting of Child Model Records by $defaultOrderings
- In an M:N relation, the @$defaultOrderings@ as defined in the model repositories should be taken into account – at le...
- 13:21 TYPO3 Core Feature #53813: Different redirects for different error types in "Page not found" handling
- Denis Mir wrote:
> I can't believe such a basic feature "redirect to login page when accessing an access restricted ...
- 11:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #88331: MySQL strict mode: let integer time fields be filled with NULL
- Josef Glatz wrote:
> Another approach I found in ext:eventnews is to use an extra field @is_fullday@.
Thank you! ...
- 16:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #88331 (New): MySQL strict mode: let integer time fields be filled with NULL
- I have an events extension with the following fields...
- 11:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #83755: Extbase TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->redirectToUri() – remove...
- Helmut Hummel wrote:
> > but then the HTML gets cached while response->setStatus() and response->setHeader() do not
- 15:37 TYPO3 Core Feature #88128: Section menus should be ordered by sorting column
- Joerg Boesche wrote:
> I think this issue is solved with #87975. https://forge.typo3.org/issues/87975
> Can you app...
- 11:10 TYPO3 Core Feature #88128 (Closed): Section menus should be ordered by sorting column
- In my opinion section menus should be ordered by tt_content.sorting, currently no orderBy clause is defined which res...
- 13:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #87730: Route Enhancers/Aspects: StaticRangeMappers make PersistedAliasMapper be ignored
- Rene Tobias Tobias wrote:
> I have the same problem. But i think there's only a problem with months that starts with...
- 09:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #87730 (New): Route Enhancers/Aspects: StaticRangeMappers make PersistedAliasMapper be ignored
- I have a route enhancer setting for two extensions that need both date (yyyy/mm/dd) and a title based path_segment in...
Also available in: Atom