- 09:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #91434: Class name “downloads” in Layout HTML file prepended with slash
- Riccardo De Contardi wrote:
> do you agree if I close your issue as non-core related? Or is there still something to...
- 09:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #91434: Class name “downloads” in Layout HTML file prepended with slash
- Hi Riccardo!
Riccardo De Contardi wrote:
> Another question: do you use third-party extensions?
Thanks a lot...
- 15:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #91434: Class name “downloads” in Layout HTML file prepended with slash
- Hi Benni! Thanks for your reply. I’ll answer below:
Benni Mack wrote:
> Hello Hagen,
> thanks for your repor...
- 10:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #91434 (Closed): Class name “downloads” in Layout HTML file prepended with slash
- In my Layouts/Main-Layout.html Fluid template I have hard-coded the link to a Downloads page:...
- 11:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #91235: News Detail Page 404 after upgrade 9.5.16
- > Are you both on 10.4 or 9.5?
I currently have running an instance each on both versions.
> In 10.4 (as far as I...
- 13:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #91235: News Detail Page 404 after upgrade 9.5.16
- I don’t know how to test patches and I don’t know whether the latest patch is already included in 9.5.17 or 10.4.2 re...
- 18:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #91249 (Closed): Two plugins calling the same action method
- In my extension I have two plugins, both calling the show action method @(ext_localconf.php)@:...
- 14:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #53813: Different redirects for different error types in "Page not found" handling
- Georg Ringer wrote:
> With the site handling and the new error handling this is all possible.
> Check out the ...
- 17:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #87730: Route Enhancers/Aspects: StaticRangeMappers make PersistedAliasMapper be ignored
- There is a solution on the above mentioned Stack Overflow thread: https://stackoverflow.com/a/57523969/4274248
- 15:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #88756: TypoScript – Symfony Expressions: request.getQueryParams() should do an "is defined" ...
- Frank Naegler wrote:
> If you build your condition like this you don't have an issue:
> The first ...
Also available in: Atom