- 11:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #94197 (New): SVG image in backend preview not displayed scaled
- When using, e.g. the Text/Media content element and adding to the assets field a SVG image, the SVG image is not disp...
- 17:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #94144 (Resolved): Return values of FileReferences getters is null when it should be empty string
- Applied in changeset commit:023864e38b13ff097c0ead58a91667037e233904.
- 07:26 TYPO3 Core Revision 023864e3: [BUGFIX] Correct return type for FileReference methods
- The @return annotation for the following FileReference methods is set
to "string", but these methods can also return ...
- 06:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #94144 (Resolved): Return values of FileReferences getters is null when it should be empty string
- In introduced in a project Rector with the code quality rule. In one of my controllers I have the following code:
- 08:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #94119 (Resolved): Ghost record for field with mm relation when relation record is disabled
- Since the update from TYPO3 10.4.15 to 10.4.16 I have "ghost" records with uid=0 and pid=0 in a "related" field when ...
- 12:05 TYPO3 Core Feature #93908 (Resolved): Add decoding attribute to images
- Applied in changeset commit:c0e99719e17b275a2a85a676ea9ed60c22999476.
- 12:00 TYPO3 Core Revision c0e99719: [FEATURE] Add decoding attribute to images
- This change adds the decoding attribute to images. For better rendering
performance the default value is set to "asyn...
- 17:55 TYPO3 Core Feature #93908 (Closed): Add decoding attribute to images
- The decoding attribute allows to decouple the decoding of an image from the main rendering thread which speeds up the...
- 17:44 TYPO3 Core Feature #93882: [FEATURE]: Allow "Redirects" with Status Code 410 for deleted files and Pages
- I am a little bit torn about this topic: The status code 410 is semantically correct, when the page is gone forever, ...
- 13:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #93786: Redirect does keep language parameters
- As a workaround for the time being:
- You can add a &L=1 to the target to get the correct language
- You can use ht...
Also available in: Atom